Damn, He's Gettin' Locked Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
check out this bus driver. he has enough of some kids talking shit to him and not listen.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/schoolbusfight.html

if i was the bus driver, i would of pounded that kid hardcore. not because he wasn't listening but because he already touched the kid, he's gonna get in trouble anyway, might as well make it worth while :lol: :p

*Mild Work Warning for bad language*

Way to go kid, let's stand in front of the camera while the bus driver is beating the crap out of your friend.

Though i know know the driver was really in the wrong, I cant help but feel cathardic when I watch. I've seen kids taunt bus driver all throughout my younger bus riding life and it brings me great (guilty) pleasure to see one strike back; although I do wish that he would have smacked that one with the annoying voice around too.

and lol to that punk kid for thinking he can drop a grown man. :lol:

That bus driver should have blocked the camera and beat the crap out of both those kids, then stopped the bus on some train tracks and locked all the kids inside so that no one could testify against him.

I hate kids that act up on the bus.

Hahaha, I swear, when I was that age kids just didn't do shit like that. Why? Because they would have gotten the piss smacked out of them, and their parents would have said "well, he deserved it", and then smacked them themselves.

FUCK YEAH! I totally agree. Thats how my parents were. If we got beat up, then they would add some more with a bamboo stick for fighting.

If I was that bus driver i wouldve just drove really fast and slam on the brakes. Pretty sure there arent any seatbelts and if there were any, thsoe kids dont look like they would wear them. That will i will have my job and kids with whip lash. Fucking kids..........

this next generation of kids are such losers. i cant believe how many highschoolers get send back to their sending school (went to a regional voke school). fucking pathedic. they never ever want to do the right thing. most are spoiled brats and their parents are afraid to tell them right from wrong.

yeah i agree the kids these days are pretty bad, and i dont believe im included in that section. although i am a senior in high school, its the younger generation that seems to have no morals, the other day i had a buncha lil jr highers flip me off cus they were J walking. it doesnt seem exactly clear to them that a car cant go from 40-0 in a second or a few feet for that fact.

all these punk kids (younger) just make me sick to noe that they are going to be the future soon. my year isnt so bad but the younger ones are the ones that are going to bite us in the ass. most of them are spoiled and hardly know right from wrong. they have no morals and no respect for any one or anything. for example just recently we are gettnig my school renovated, which has been in the works for 3 years and is barly getting underway as it. they redid the bathrooms and a couple of the class rooms, well yeah peopel are already starting to destroy stuff, at their own school mind u.

its freaken retarted, its like pissing in the water u drink from, its just not smart.

sorry just my ranting and raving for the day, while i ironically write this sitting at a school comp.

One day when i was getting off the bus at my highschool, i missed it, but apparently one kid went to hit the bus driver and the bus driver knocked his out of the bus!! Like, hit him from the drivers seat clear down the steps and on the pavement. All in one punch. Fooking hilarious!!!!! Bus driver was a good guy, the kid was a dickhead.

I guess the driver is getting off almost completely.

Originally posted by CrazyAzn@May 26 2005, 02:15 PM
yeah i agree the kids these days are pretty bad, and i dont believe im included in that section. although i am a senior in high school, its the younger generation that seems to have no morals, the other day i had a buncha lil jr highers flip me off cus they were J walking. it doesnt seem exactly clear to them that a car cant go from 40-0 in a second or a few feet for that fact.

all these punk kids (younger) just make me sick to noe that they are going to be the future soon. my year isnt so bad but the younger ones are the ones that are going to bite us in the ass. most of them are spoiled and hardly know right from wrong. they have no morals and no respect for any one or anything. for example just recently we are gettnig my school renovated, which has been in the works for 3 years and is barly getting underway as it. they redid the bathrooms and a couple of the class rooms, well yeah peopel are already starting to destroy stuff, at their own school mind u.

its freaken retarted, its like pissing in the water u drink from, its just not smart.

sorry just my ranting and raving for the day, while i ironically write this sitting at a school comp.
[post=503942]Quoted post[/post]​

agreed, darwin should get back to work, he's been slacking in recent years.

Back