Damn, I wish I had more time before deploying

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

can't you ship one through the military??? I love that crx. isn't 1 euro=$1???? repeat I love that crx...

dang if only i could read this
Versteigert wird hier der rechte Scheinwerfer (also Beifahrerseite) eines Honda Civic EK4 1,6L 160PS.

Sie bieten also NUR für den Scheinwerfer. Der Wagen wird demnächst ausgeschlachtet.

Motor und Karosserie wird dann auch verkauft.

It's saying that soon the car is no parts left on it. The passengerside light and seat are gone, but the engine and body will be "cannibalized" soon.

Originally posted by Iron 1 Posted on Jan 25 2004+ 04:38 AM -->
Iron 1 Posted on Jan 25 2004 @ 04:38 AM ) said:
can't you ship one through the military??? I love that crx. isn't 1 euro=$1???? repeat I love that crx...

I can ship one working vehicle for free yes, and that is my civic :) I could ship it in parts, ubt don't have the storage place to just have it hangin' around.

dvus1 Posted on Jan 25 2004
@ 04:29 AM
So wheres your TDY...

I don't know if you can really call it TDY, we're going to Iraq for about a year :(

Bummer about missing out on those Civics.

Good luck in Iraq and stay safe.

Yeah John- good luck in Iraq! It was cool meeting you while you were in Austin.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know if you can really call it TDY, we're going to Iraq for about a year

... Your im the Army...? Well i got friends deployed overthere right now. Almost went with that team. :ph34r:

GOOD LUCK AGIAN

Back