Damn it!!!!! Damn it !!!! DAMN it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I just got the Head off the 4AGE...the rust has infected one cylinder wall...so now I need to bore it out, hone it....and replace the pistons and rings.....and I am not even sure if I will be able to find any pistons...............becouse it's the JDM high comp engine.....(its the same as putting a B18C5 into a CRX.......except it is going into the SR5)

Anyone have a machine shop in CT that they are buddies with?.....

Crap...I'm so pissed off....I even posted this in the wrong forum.....ARRRGGG.

Mods move this as needed...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 19 2003, 02:53 PM
Crap...I'm so pissed off....I even posted this in the wrong forum.....ARRRGGG.

Mods move this as needed...

This thread also could have been moved to our regional NE forum... seeing as you need to find a local machine shop.

Well the block is a JDM high comp 7-rib hard to find block...the block is good, but I need to get it bored and honed...and then it will be bullet proof...the only thing that is close to the block would be the 4agze which is the supercharged 4AGE....

well, the good thing is, new pistons, rings, more displacement, and all reliabilty....the engine will be mint...but I can't afford it right now....So I guess I will just put a different 4AGE in for now...

Maybe Noah could help you out. Or maybe Darcy, as he has a friend near you that likes to wrench on his own cars.

Back