damn it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bad spark plugs , the fluid like recked said could be fuel rather than coolant , and untill you get that out of they dont crank your motor any more ..! are those injectors grounded vs the other two ,

take your car to a REAL shop before you screw it up even more. you obviously have no idea what you are doing.

NEW THOUGHT

a h22 with 235 pounds sounds more than likely that its gotta be either really low low mileage or its an OBD2

do you know what year car it came from?
where it came from?
JDM? importer? junkyard?

I got the motor from enginesrus a jdm importer in Cali Its supposed to be for my year model 92-96 Im not completely shure where the liquid is coming from only that its bubling out of cylinder#1
there could be some problem with those injectors I had to splice together two of the sensors that attach to each injector but if that was messed up wouldnt it not be getting any fuel?

use a volt metter on those injectors , if the motor is a real jdm then it should be 92-96 obd 1 , but check the block to make sure .. ur motor being that year should usually be around 200 pounds or around there i would think .. though when my friend dropped his h22 in his accord his only had a comp of 195 .. and ran fine

Thanx guys,I appreciate the help. im going to screw with the mechanic see if we cant figure some of this stuff out. gsrcrxsi -GFU-

gsrcrxsi -GFU-

LMFAO

nice little note at the end eh?

uhm... fucking with wires to injectors is never really a good idea unless you are positive what you are doing...
and they could either not dump fuel, dump the right amount, or dump too much...
those are your options... lol

if the motor is a real jdm then it should be 92-96 obd 1

uhm... a real jdm??? wtf mate? jdm motors came in both 92-96 OBD1 and 97 - 01 OBD2...

and about what gsrcrxsi said... it might be a good idea to have someone on hand that deals with hondas, and especially doing motor swaps...
its a TOTALLY diffrent game from just replacing a motor for another motor, lots and lots of electronics that have to be done right for it to work right...

and i've seen an H22 run with as low as 160 pounds across the board, so 195 isn;t too bad...
but your motor has REAL high compression for a 92-96 ESPECIALLY considering the usual lack of maintenance that jdm motors get...

try changing your spark plugs, sounds like for some reason 1 and 4 are fouled and the more you crank the engine over the more gas is getting dumped into the cylinder and bubbling out. That has happened to me. Car wouldn't start, I went over everything. Pulled the plugs they were wet, changed them and the car started right up. If that is it you will still want to figure out why you are fouling plugs.

But if you have good compression that liquid is most likely gas.

if this kids getting liquid in his cylinders, wouldnt that most deffinately mean hes either got a head gasket leak or a crack in the vavle head or block??

Originally posted by reckedracing@Nov 19 2004, 04:52 PM
[

uhm... fucking with wires to injectors is never really a good idea unless you are positive what you are doing...
and they could either not dump fuel, dump the right amount, or dump too much...
those are your options... lol

Well the wires had been cut and all i did was put red wire to red wire. I didnt think there would be any problems. The wire gives a signal to the sensor ontop the injector, right???? If thats wrong and you guys know a better or right way to do it let me know.

this is what im going to do:
1 get new plugs (ones with lots of spark)
2 check injector wiring
3 check all sensors and grounds

So if these dont work what would you guys suggest.

but your motor has REAL high compression for a 92-96 ESPECIALLY considering the usual lack of maintenance that jdm motors get...
[post=419387]Quoted post[/post]​

So are you tellin me thats a bad thing??? Thats been the one good thing ive found out so far, i was kinda happy i had such high compression.

not saying its a bad thing at all... but you should make sure whether its an OBD1 or OBD2 motor as this can have a big effect on your wiring/problems running...

um, i hate to ask you this cuz i think i know the answer. but before you dropped the engine did you get the head and block looked at to make sure nothing is warped. cuz it kinda sounds like its warped which may tell you that it was overheated at one point and that it needs to get milled.

he has 200psi and thats about 25psi less than what he should have right? therefore there is apossibility that it could be warped. i mean if you think its a head gasket why not just get it checked when the head is off

srry didnt ready the whole post lol, yeah i just saw that he has 235 psi through out.... i just got pwn'd

all cylinders compresed at 235 even #1

he's got 235 across all 4, heads don't warp evenly across the board...

but yea, i agree if he's got it apart check to make sure its true

if you think the head is warped, forget the compression test and do a leakdown test-

find out where your leaking from, rather than forcing us to guess 10000 times

Back