damn my 5zigen fireball is too loud

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

greenteg2k00

hey guys i need to get rid of my 5 zigen universal fireball muffler is too damn loud , im thinkin of purchasing the tanabe universal hyper medallion muffler, i want a quiet muffler not loud what do you think guys where can i buy this cheap

the hyper medallion?? aint that the fuckin HUGE canister with the beak-looking tip? if so, those sound fuckin NASTY.....

get a worldsport. those are hella quiet.

i think you are thinking of the racing medalion

i have the hyper cat back on my sol... its the deepest and quietest exhaulst i have seen on any honda in my area (untill i switch lobes :) )

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 11 2004, 06:50 PM
i think you are thinking of the racing medalion

i have the hyper cat back on my sol... its the deepest and quietest exhaulst i have seen on any honda in my area (untill i switch lobes :) )

yup- sounds nice... real streetable volume. passing cops on the gas is no problem. and it flows well when you need it too

Originally posted by greenteg2k00@Feb 12 2004, 09:55 AM
i heard racing medallion is loud

everybody i know who has a racing medallion is completely satisfied with sound and drivability around the law =)

B)

the HYPER medalion and the RACING medalion

are 2 DIFFERENT exhausts

the HYPER medalion
tanabe_hypermedalion_cat.jpg

is very quiet... has a deep tone... and still has a straight through design and flows VERY well

the RACING medalion
tanabe_racingmedalion_cat.jpg

is not very quiet... still has a deep tone... has a straight through design... flows VERY well... comes with a scilencer for when you want to be quiet (but that kills the performance gain)

i want to sell my 5 zigen universal fireball muffler anybody wanna buy it i live in cali and
what do you guys think of the hyper medallion tuner universal muffler is it quiet i want a quiet muffler

no idea

get the full cat back... that i KNOW is quiet

a slip on muffler at the end of mystery piping??? who fuckin knows what its gunna sound like

I have the full 5-Zigen Fireball catback, and it's deep really deep so I could understand noise problems. My friend with an EG and stock motor bought just the muffler, and it was loud and blatty as hell, so maybe if you upgraded to a full exause system, you'd get better results. No matter what, if you get pretty much any exaust that performs well, it'll be loud, but you best choices are any mufflers without a straight through design.

Apexi WS gets my vote, it's a nice 'factory performance' sound in my mind, and looks good too.

i ran the fireball also, fucking nightmare,,way way too oooooo loud,

went with the apex WS, loved it and fully and always recommend it

im running the apexi n1 its not too loud with the silencer but i do want something a tad bit quiter

Definitly the Tanabe Hyper Medalion.....Sounds the best of any exhaust we have heard...nice quiet tone with a deep note.....put em on a few rsx type S' and a bunch of Civics.....They are nice cause they appear pretty close to stock...so Cops tend to not bother u about the sound...or the looks...(which they do all the time up here in CT) :ph34r:

Back