damn nick hogan damage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy shit! As all the others have said, I can't believe he is still alive. God bless him. Wow!

OMFG.

That's really disturbing. I think the fact of the matter is that there really is not rehab that can be done for this poor guy. He basically will be confined to a bed the rest of his life. I am astounded that he is even alive, missing that much of his skull. As a parent myself, I can't even imagine what the family is going through, my heart goes out to them.

The son deserves to be in jail, and the family needs to keep their mouths shut, they will get no sympathy from anyone. Wasn't he doing like 120 when he lost control? I think it was a TT Supra if I'm not mistaken. Exactly why 18 yr old kids shouldn't drive powerful sports cars paid for by their wealthy parents. Disaster around the corner.

and that ladies in gentleman is what it takes to actually convict a celebrity of anything

in related news R-Kelly was found not guilty of sex with a minor, even though there's a video of him doing it on the internet

not to be skeptical of videos on the internet, it looked real. The thing I find hard to believe is that they left that huge of a hole gapping wide open on his head. I mean would that have to be covered for various medical reasons? Or can they just let your brain hang out and chill in the fresh air? That guy while meeting the medical definition, is alive, in reality he is no more alive then a tree. What nick hogan did was wrong, but I'm sure his best friend knew what kinda asshole he was behind the wheel.

not to be skeptical of videos on the internet, it looked real. The thing I find hard to believe is that they left that huge of a hole gapping wide open on his head. I mean would that have to be covered for various medical reasons? Or can they just let your brain hang out and chill in the fresh air? That guy while meeting the medical definition, is alive, in reality he is no more alive then a tree. What nick hogan did was wrong, but I'm sure his best friend knew what kinda asshole he was behind the wheel.
lol its not just a open hole the skin/scalp is over it

looks like his skin was used to patch the hole. They'll install a metal or plastic piece when he is fully stable.

Not to devalue life, but my family knows that if something like that happens to me, I don't want to exist in that condition. I mean, clearly, life saving measures had to be taken to keep him "alive", and the problem is, once he is stable, which he looks to be, I don't see any ventilator or anything like that, although he probably has a feeding tube, there is no precedent to allow him to die. Look at Terry Schiavo a few years ago, that issue took like 20 years and the supreme court to to finally reach a resolution.

If this is not a lesson to never get in the car with someone who has been drinking than I don't know what is.

Ok so Im lost what happened here? Was this the guy that Nick "Wrecks anything he gets behind the wheel of" Hogan hit while streetracing or something like that.

I understand it's difficult for families but euthanasia is a good thing and probably for the best sometimes, this seems like it may be one of those instances,

can someone please post the pic of hulk hogan elbow dropping the supra?

Ok so Im lost what happened here? Was this the guy that Nick "Wrecks anything he gets behind the wheel of" Hogan hit while streetracing or something like that.

No, this kid was the front seat passenger when Hogan lost control of his vehicle. I believe he was home on leave from Iraq. Could be wrong on that but I know he had prior military service.

What's with the metal music ?

Also, my friend looked that bad after his bike wreck. They removed a piece of the skull to relieve pressure. He got his put back in, with some titanium reinforcments. Looks normal now.

What's with the metal music ?

Also, my friend looked that bad after his bike wreck. They removed a piece of the skull to relieve pressure. He got his put back in, with some titanium reinforcments. Looks normal now.

Couldnt have looked that bad though, that kid is in real bad shape. Ill be suprised if he makes it out of that.

nick5mg5.jpg

Back