Damn praire dogs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wish there were those stupid things in chicago i would have alot of fun

that makes me kinda mad there are sick individuals out there like that. i could understand if they shot them with like .22's for population control but thats just wrong.

:werd:

Sick bastards. Won't even watch the video. If it's farmers doing it to stop prairie dog holes in their fields, that's one thing. But for enjoyment, that's another. same as killing cats or dogs.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jan 15 2004, 09:54 PM
that makes me kinda mad there are sick individuals out there like that. i could understand if they shot them with like .22's for population control but thats just wrong.

Well, they usually are .22 just, ah, how should we say, high velocity. Around 5000fps faster enough for ya?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 15 2004, 02:25 PM
This one is better :ph34r:<----what a helicoper does to people...during a war. But the same thing that happened to the prairydogs..

Wow! That helicopter messed them up. They didnt even stand a chance. And that was just a little bit of ammo. They could have just blown the trucks up like nothing!

why did it look like they were jus mosying around like the hellicopter wasnt there while it was fucking them up? i mean the one dude got blasted away and his buddy like 10 feet away was jus walkin around like nothing happened. i would be running my ass off tryin to hide or get away. just seemed kinda odd to me.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 15 2004, 04:03 PM
:werd:

Sick bastards. Won't even watch the video. If it's farmers doing it to stop prairie dog holes in their fields, that's one thing. But for enjoyment, that's another. same as killing cats or dogs.

i agree 100% and i wouldint watch it either

Back