DAMN SHITTY DRIVERS!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jazzy19

Hey Guys,

I was @ the doctors office this morning, parked all the way in the back of the parking lot (thinking my car would be fine). Little did i know that we have STUPID drivers in Toronto!!! (i knew that already). I looked @ my rear bumper and it looks like some fool parked beside me and scuffed the side of my car, it didnt dent it (thank god) but are couple scuff marks left on the car.. Could find the person who hit my car so i guess illl have to fix it.. I've never done bodywork but im willing to try.

I know the basics of how to paint a car.. Could someone give me a quick guide on how to cover this mess up.. i already have primer,paint,clear coat.

Much THANKS GUYS,
Jazzy 19

Hey.. So i just got time to fix my scuffs... I must say for a first time body work project i did pretty DAMN good. You cant even tell that i was hit.. WOW... thanks for the help..(Did some research on Hondaswap)...

Now i have a question about rust.. Under the car i have about 40-50% rust covered.. I've seen some cars that have no rust..(I guess they got a rustproofing done..). How would i go about rustproofing the under of the car before winter. There is rust right under the car.. how would i go about doing my own rustproofing????

Thanks,
Jazzy 19

Back