Damn Snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yes, its fucking snowing again :(

when is spring coming?

I am starting to hate snow man. It is messing up my flow. I can't wait for spring, cruising up the road with the windows down, and the wind all in your face. I can't wait.

<_< :unsure: :blink: :D

:ph34r: code white, conditions are good, we are go for drift! repeat, we are go for drift! :ph34r:

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 6 2003, 10:33 AM

:ph34r: code white, conditions are good, we are go for drift! repeat, we are go for drift! :ph34r:

haha- i just said tht to mike :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 6 2003, 08:33 AM

:werd:

A few nights ago, I went over to my parents' house when it was really coming down (they weren't home yet), and I did a full-on drift into their driveway. One of my best, I must say. They get home and they're like "WTF happened on the road outside our house??"
:lol:

Yeah I just had a guy from work with his A4/Quatro follow me home. Damn it's slippery

91 CRX + Icy,Snow covered Roads = Almost impossible

Drivin home was like a slip and slide. I'm going to nick name my little baby rex, the car that could.
I almost lost it a few times on the highway, started sliding all over the palce , man I'd prolly cry like
a litte girl if I fux03d up that car.

nope, Just got to bring my car home.

yeah pissedoffsol........ I want SP<span style='color:red'>R</span>ING to come even more than u do!!!

IN toronto it snows. and when the snow blowers and what not...come out... and do thier job.. when.. they are done they look back and have to do it all over again :blink:

But today looks sunny and hopefully it wont snow.. :(

I am up for some 4wd donuts or taking the rex out for some drifting.
it was slippery. The truck might be able to go faster than most in the weather but that doesn't mean it can stop any quicker. I almost slid into someone, I would have cried like a little girl if I did that to my new truck. I saw like 10 accidents on 84 east with 6 miles of me being on the highway.

Only a few more months of snow in MT. Stupid snow, it made my passenger side of the car all scratched up when I drifted into that garbage can late last year.

I wish it snowed in Washington. It did last year. I just want to take my mom's awd van out and have some fun with it on snow.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 6 2003, 10:26 AM
yes, its fucking snowing again :(

when is spring coming?

some of you mid-west and east coast states may have lax smog laws....

BUT OUT HERE IN SO. CALI, AT LEAST IT DOESNT SNOW....HAHAHAHHAHAHA

HOW I HATE THE COLD. (any temp. less than 70 degrees)

It snowed like 3 inches yesterday here in michigan and they closed school. All the reports said that it was going to snow like another 6inches between 8 and noon but it never came, but we still got the day off :)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 6 2003, 11:20 PM
It snowed like 3 inches yesterday here in michigan and they closed school. All the reports said that it was going to snow like another 6inches between 8 and noon but it never came, but we still got the day off :)

i forgot about that....you do get the day off when it snows really bad

good trade-off.

snowneon3.jpg

Ignore the white neon I had for a month. Old pic. :fuckyou:

It'll snow over a foot and schools will never be closed. I've got 3 months of school left, and have always been in MT. Schools never been closed once for weather. But in California, if there's 1/2" of snow, every place is closed. I was in SLO last February and it snowed a trace and within an hour there were dozens of reported wrecks on the radio. Idiots.

Back