damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok well basically the car has no motor harness,the dude claims it has a built z6,but doesnt know the parts used,then next miunte does know the parts,then doesnt,
the i.c pipes are held in place with wire,the turbo is off the car(doesnt want it stolen,but its also for sale on CL)
he has listed for 5 differant prices,and it doesnt just keep going lower.itll go low,then high,then higher,then back to original price,
hes trying to trade it to everybody on ctv thats selling a car

the whole thing is just sketchy because 2 people say they own the car

ok well basically the car has no motor harness,the dude claims it has a built z6,but doesnt know the parts used,then next miunte does know the parts,then doesnt,
the i.c pipes are held in place with wire,the turbo is off the car(doesnt want it stolen,but its also for sale on CL)
he has listed for 5 differant prices,and it doesnt just keep going lower.itll go low,then high,then higher,then back to original price,
hes trying to trade it to everybody on ctv thats selling a car

the whole thing is just sketchy because 2 people say they own the car

Yeah that sounds real shady.

so i have been pming the kid wit the crx..ive gotten him down to $410 no seats,motor,or turbo.
i asked if the title was clean,he said yes,,i asked if there was a vin swap or anything and he said nope..
so asked if i could have the vin and he gave it to me..now i just gotta figure out how to run a search for free:D
if its legit im just gonna get it

ran the vin and everything checked out fine..
so i might be getting the car for $400 no motor.seats.turbo
now just gotta find a engine harness if i get it:D

Didn't you say you held on to the harness that came out of the Si? Why not just use that one?
cuz i think the civic and crx shock tower connectors are differant..hell i can always try

Had something like this happen to me.. However they guy sold it to someone else they day before I went to pick it up. Even talked to the guy just before going down. He gave us an address nearby his house to throw us off. We hung out and at one point we saw him drive by in his integra that he had posted online. Had to track him down to his dads house.. He didn't even talk to us when we got there, had his parents talk to us, told us it was sold about a week ago.. spent like $200+ to pick it up empty handed, and a drive out to southern virginia.

I hate people that do that shit.

WTF?!?

Let me see if I have this straight. You talked to a guy about selling his car. You rented a trailer, called dude and he said "come get it", even though it had already been sold, and he gave you an address that was near his house. So you drive the rented trailer to another state, and realize you've been duped. Then, you see dude driving in his car, follow him to his house, and he's too pussy to come out and talk so he sends his parents out to tell you?

What a fucking moron! Why would anyone do that? How did the conversation with his parents go?

Where there is a will, there is a way. I didn't think lots of things were possible until I watched a few episodes of MacGyver. Now that dude is--how do we say this--the king shit at "African Engineering" things.

lol yea..well im going to pay for the car today,and the towtruck is bringing it back to my house,,lets hope everything goes well and i dont get fucked

Back