damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy hell its been one hell of a day...
I FINALLY GOT A CRX!!!!!!!:D:p:)^_^:rolleyes:
went there to pick it up,they werent done pulling the motor,,so i helped,
got the motor out,the dude called the towing place that he already lined up($130 from there to my house) well after calling them over a period of 3 hours(literally) and them telling us excuses why they werent here yet..we called another towing place(wanted $175 but the kid talked them down to $150 and payed the other $20 because all i had was $530
so get the car home and started cleaning it out,,will try to post pix tomorrow..
needs a little body work,but the interior is CLEAN!!

damn i have no idea how to get pix..i have a digi,but lost the connecting cable for the CP,,and its costs sooo much to send from my phone..
maybe next time turbomirage is here he'll snap a few?

everybody get ready!!
she needs work,
a little rust fixed and the plastic trim on the bottom is not set on right,but i will fix it all..and its on 13' steelies:mellow: and it has bumpers!!!but the front is cut for an intercooler so i need a new one
turbomirage should be posting them anytime now

Wheres them pics?
talk to turbomirage.. i sent them to him,and i just went to put the exhaust from my civic ef onto the rex,,and the pipe from the catback is like 6inches too long..so looks like ill be buying a flange,cutting my exhaust and welding it up,\
and as soon as i find just a rear mount for the bseries itll be going in

l_d44dddf4483040f398ff69a7e03f0b6d.jpg

l_698ecb15b01840c4b95190df78efce13.jpg

wait, I hope we're talking about the same thing.

xgjkvd.jpg

Is this what you're looking for? Cause if I remember correctly this is the only thing you need to change to get a newer B series tranny into the old EFs.

haha, rear mount for a B series is yours, PM me
i need the actual mount that bolts to the rear crossmember,but if you have the right rear bracket ill take that too(so i dont have to weld my new mount to the crossmember like last time:D)

nah thats not it..i need the one with the curve on the passengers side,so i dont have to weld the new mount(which i need) to the rearcrossmember

Back