damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swap,fix the body,paint it,amber corners and bmper lights,putting the stock headlights back in,getting a new front bumper,might tint it,and later on TURBO>..
its going to be a dailydriver but itll be a fun dailydriver,i just want to get it running and ready for paint...
so now i have 2 sets of halo projectors for sale
EDIT!!and a new hood,the moron before me put a DX hood on and it didnt line up correctly(see the gap?) so when he did it the latch didnt line up so he put hood pins..

Last edited:
so basically its an empty shell? no motor, tranny, or interior?? if thats the case, hell you could build one hell of a nice car

no motor,tranny because i am using my own,,and it has full interior just no seats

well its been pouring for 2 days and i havent done anything to the ecar..i did get in it and feel the rug and search for leaks..there is 1,on the hatch i only have one hatch strut on right now,and where the hole for the missing one is is dripping water slowly,dont know if its because theres no strut or if its just where the water is meeting

EDIT!!and a new hood,the moron before me put a DX hood on and it didnt line up correctly(see the gap?) so when he did it the latch didnt line up so he put hood pins..

All of the CRX hoods are the same, the latch can be adjusted though.

so i was bored tonight and wasnt rlly paying attention to what i was doing but started lightly sanding my car in the drizzle.looked down after daydreaming for a second and i had gone through the primer and got to the original color..turns out theres a very light coat of primer of the original tealish,so i just kept wetsnading and i think i really like the color,might be repainting it the same

Repainting it the teal color? My Rex is teal... Looks decent in my opinion...

Attachments

• Rex.JPG
    Rex.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 181
no comments from DACHEAT?
well i know why they used hoodpins,,the morons fucked up the hoodlatch cable..so i reinstalled the pins(the correct way) and lined the hood up,,i dont know what my feelings are on the pins yet,,
dont like them,but dont dislike them,im more worried about people just being able to open my hood whenever they want,
and still looking for a rear mount so i can put the motor in,anyone wanna help me out?

no comments from DACHEAT?
well i know why they used hoodpins,,the morons fucked up the hoodlatch cable..

hey i'm sorry - i've not been on HS much the past few days, work's been a bear. i think your rex looks like a steal for the $ you paid and i can't wait to see your progress pics! the frame is straight, etc - no major issues other than some panel repair, paint, swap, and interior fixup? kick butt!!

ps my hood latch cable is all foobar too. it goes out of adjustment pretty much every five minutes. i'm going to have to come up with a more permanent solution as it's nearly impossible to open the hood alone (usually takes one person yanking the release and another person popping a fist down on the hood to bounce it free).

but enough about mine. let's see progress pics of yours!

also, i'd steer clear of black - so damn hard to keep looking sexy! personally i'd go with phantom grey, but of your available choices i 2nd the white vote, though i've never had anything against the teal...it just isn't my thing ;).

hey i'm sorry - i've not been on HS much the past few days, work's been a bear. i think your rex looks like a steal for the $ you paid and i can't wait to see your progress pics! the frame is straight, etc - no major issues other than some panel repair, paint, swap, and interior fixup? kick butt!!

ps my hood latch cable is all foobar too. it goes out of adjustment pretty much every five minutes. i'm going to have to come up with a more permanent solution as it's nearly impossible to open the hood alone (usually takes one person yanking the release and another person popping a fist down on the hood to bounce it free).

but enough about mine. let's see progress pics of yours!

also, i'd steer clear of black - so damn hard to keep looking sexy! personally i'd go with phantom grey, but of your available choices i 2nd the white vote, though i've never had anything against the teal...it just isn't my thing ;).
yea the rear quarters are in need of work..i dont know if im gonna fiberglass them or do new sheetmetal..and teal really isnt my color either..i dont really like blue unless its EBP,so probably white,but thanx for the comment!!
ill just keep this updated as my build

Back