damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know about Aleaf's CRX but yeah, Turbomirage's mirage.

ok so nobody has just a rear mount so im going to be buying another set of mounts,,just the ebay ones(they held up nicely so far)
and i need a driver side axle..so as soon as the mounts get here..the motor will be going in..
and then bodywork time:D

there's always spelling in my dreams. you watching 'fringe' at all? they work the location names (spelled out) into the scene with cgi. that's a lot like how my dreams are. i dream something and the back of my mind is like, how's that spelled? and it just spells out in the dream.

it's pretty cool. or i'm pretty lame. one of the two.

meanwhile, injen do not fall for that crap. that sounds like a load to me.

:shrug2:
dude fringe is the mf shit. best show on television. period.

rear for bseries into ef...the one that bolt to xmember

just ordeered my mount kit,,so whenever they get here its motor time,
my luck were going to get another storm and itll last a week:D

Nice.

Anyway, yeah do sheetmetal on the replacement parts. Don't half-ass it. lol

Gunmetal or black on the outside FTW :ph34r:

Nice.

Anyway, yeah do sheetmetal on the replacement parts. Don't half-ass it. lol

Gunmetal or black on the outside FTW :ph34r:
in the thread members pix.someone posted a pic of a crx with mugen bodykit...that is the color i want

just ordeered my mount kit,,so whenever they get here its motor time,
my luck were going to get another storm and itll last a week:D

you mean it will last a week AGAIN.

just my luck..those POS plastic trim panels on the doors and fenders piss me off

the one on my passengers door will not stay put..if its in the correct spot it catches on the fender and rips off..the clips are shit,,soo what should i do,just take them off??or what

you can "adjust" the body lines...loosen up the bolts for the doors and fender and move the panels farther away from each other

unless its been hit and the unibody is tweaked...

then your SOL

Back