damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm i dunno.. i know its got 88-89 fenders,,and the cars a 91,,but nothing looks bent,,i checked the rad. support and nothing is fucked up,,ill try to adjust the body lines

well started painting the crx tonight..
got the first coat on the roof and spoiler..and started the rest of the car,,
will show you guys finished results possibly tomrrow

Cool, let us know how it goes..

Where you painting it at? What are you using?

my driveay..walmart spray paint:D
but ive figured out a way to make it look legit..its coming along very well so far
lol this is just for now until i can get real paint,,then i will be doing it in a shop

my driveay..walmart spray paint:D
but ive figured out a way to make it look legit..its coming along very well so far
lol this is just for now until i can get real paint,,then i will be doing it in a shop

LOL nice man, do what you gotta do.

As long as you keep the car clean in between coats, I dont see why it wouldn't turn out ok? :shrug2:

ill post up the pix..ive sprayed a couple cars like this nd it looked real good for spray cans..

1. i will never buy anything off b20vtec that site is fuckin wack
2. i already have a crx,i just need some minor parts for it

I don't know about the fitment, but would a couple of Civic Si '89 seats work for you? Let me know, I'll have to figure something interesting out to get them to you.

dude, I just wanna get rid of them. I don't have a way to ship them right now, and having UPS do it would be rediculous, but I'd be more than willing to give you both of them for 50 bucks. The drivers seat left side is falling apart, but the seats are all there. If my mother still doesn't get me the pictures I've been waiting 3 weeks for, I'll get them myself wednesday when I get home. If you want, I can probably get them reupholstered cheap. I worked for a good upholsterer and he'd probably do them cheap for me. just about any material and stitching too.

ok so i found a replica mugen bodykit online,and asked the guy if he would sell me just the front bumper(i need a new bumper because the old owner hacked it for an intercooler)so he said he would sell me just the front bumper at the end of the week if he still had it,well he is willing to sell the whole kit for $200 or trade for some amps,tach and stuff
now if i have to get the complete kit should i sell the skirts and rear bumper??or put the whole kit on the car??
i only really like the bumper

I dont know man, I get an ehhhghh feeling from that back bumper too. I like the front, but I dont thik it will look right with the OE back bumper. My vote, buy an SiR front bumper for it. :thumbsup:

Back