damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BUMP.updates.havent done rlly anything to the car,kinda getting tired of te problems actually,
but the motor is in,everything works fine,it just will not kic over,it rotates with power,but the motor will not fireup,ive checked evrything,

pretty much,the only thing i can think of is maybe the cabin harness???
i ran this motor in my hatch with the same engine harness,i just swapped it right into the crx,didnt change anything(but the timing belt and headgasket) but even still the timing is dead on,
im gettin spark,fuel,compression,timing is on,everything i just redid my gorunds again!and still nothing

at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot (but hey, if the shoe fits..) you've checked into the fuel relay - is it the same voltage required by the new setup? i dunno if there was a diff in those across models and such.

:shrug2: really i have nothing. :(

at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot (but hey, if the shoe fits..) you've checked into the fuel relay - is it the same voltage required by the new setup? i dunno if there was a diff in those across models and such.

:shrug2: really i have nothing. :(
tanx for the help,but thats not it:(unfortunately

If you've got fuel, timing correct, spark and compression, the car will want to fire at least. I had this same problem with my car. Make damn sure that the plug wires are in the correct order, make sure you have that timing dialed. It doesnt have to be anal, just really fkn close.

If you've got fuel, timing correct, spark and compression, the car will want to fire at least. I had this same problem with my car. Make damn sure that the plug wires are in the correct order, make sure you have that timing dialed. It doesnt have to be anal, just really fkn close.
wires are correct and timing is dead on,i rotate the dizzy and nothing,
but wen i try starting it,it will puff once,then i stop and try again itll give that one quick kick then not,im stumped

Back