Damn, Stucker Her Foot All In Her Mouth

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah its ws. HAHAHAAHHAH what a stupid hoe. this should of been a contender for that gieco commercial where that dood is in the boardroom "in the time it takes to clean out your desk, you can save up to 15% on car insurance"

she just fuckin OWNED herself. oh my god that was great. That wasn't just foot-in-mouth, she was STANDING on her tongue! lol!

It's the little things, B. It's funny to me cause I've been there when people have done this. It's actually the only reason my company serves alcohol at socials - so the employee's true personality surfaces.

thats why when you get in school and interning to never drink at parties.

She was awfully dumb, but what kind of guy couldn't see beforehand that she was obviously drunk, and not take too much offense at it?

Maybe sneak behind her and motion to the other people to keep quiet about it. Then listen intently while she continues, the rest of the group cracking up, the girl thinking she's the life of the party... =)

At least that's what I'd do. :D

what makes it worse is the fact that they try to cover it up and insult his intelligence just like he said. the other people could of covered it up better by just saying that she was too drunk to realize what she was saying...she owned herself on that one :lol:

Maybe sneak behind her and motion to the other people to keep quiet about it. Then listen intently while she continues, the rest of the group cracking up, the girl thinking she's the life of the party... =)

and then you get behind her on hands and knees and have someone shove her :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 20 2005, 02:43 PM

and then you get behind her on hands and knees and have someone shove her :)
[post=489252]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: that shit is fun. yea the vid was funny as hell too

Back