damn stupid people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraenthusiest

Well on the news last night i heard of the people racing down glenway avenue(cincinnati). Anyway, one of them hit a woman in a crosswalk and killed her. News reporters said the two stopped for a minute and talked then drove off. One was tailed by two people and detained until the police arrived and the other is still at large(the one that hit the woman). The funny thing about this whole situation is that they were racing during the day time on a straight road, not the highway of course, when this happened.

I hope the person that got away(as well as the one that was caught) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well as going on national television and apologise to the family of that woman.

I wish peole would not be so stupid as to street race in the middle of the day on anything other than a highway(which is also stupid), and have alittle regard for human saftey.

I have been saying that for the longest time. It shouldnt matter how old you are, as the saying goes"age aint nothin but a number," granted it should play a role in the licencing process but that shouldnt be the sole requirement. People just need to stop and thing about what there doing before the do it, that will put an end to most of these stupid acts.

Back