Damn the little things

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

I have a 95 integra ls and I need new spark plugs and wires. Looking for opinions on what everyone recommends, and thoughts on bosch plugs and wires.

thx guys and gals

dyno test prove that the best plugs and wires to use are OEM honda wires and NGK plugs. You should have a sticker somewhere the actual part number for the plugs.

there are better wires out there, but they do absolutly nothing. Honda's igniton systems are good up to 10k RPM and 400 hp. If your going above that, then your going to change stuff, but for electrical shit, honda knew what they were doing.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 22 2004, 04:01 PM
dyno test prove that the best plugs and wires to use are OEM honda wires and NGK plugs. You should have a sticker somewhere the actual part number for the plugs.

i heard that t00

nology hotwires all the way. normal NGK plugs. no platinum or iridium needed, my friends car has well over 300hp and he runs normal NGK plugs with no problems at all.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 22 2004, 04:01 PM

:yes:

oem plugs and wires - nothing better. there was an article on www.vtec.net about plug wires. they did a dyno comparision of generic plug wires, ngk blues, and 8yr old oem wires. guess which ones gave the most power all the way up? yup. 8yr old oem sumimoto wires beat the brand new ngk blues, which are supposively better. :worthy:

:concur:

dont waste money on shit that does nothing but give you a "bling bling" name

alright does anyone know any other place to get the OEM honda wires besides the dealership 60 seems a lil high for a set of wires

Back