damn women drivers :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so, i was coming back from lunch... and my lot entrance is like 1 1/2 cars wide. 2 car fit, but its super tight.

as im about to pull in, this crazy bitch comes flying out at like 20mph, and shes in the middle of the lane. she hits the brakes, and slows down, but doesn't move out of the middle of the road. i have no choice but to cut the wheel hard, and the right in side rear tire rubbed up against the curb.

the lip is pretty fucked up for about 2-3 inches, and i may very well have a flat tire when i leave work tonight.

mind you, its pouring rain right now. normally i wouldn't give a shit abuot changing a tire... but in the rain, it fucking blows.

so, fuck you you crazy bitch. learn how to fucking drive and stay in your god damn lane.

</rant>

damn, just looked up sti wheels... they are going for like 1200 bucks. :(

maybe 17x9s and 245/40's will be the first upgrade to the sti and save these stockers for winter now that they are worthless.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 27 2005, 01:25 PM
You've got an '05, don't you? Your wheels won't fit my WRX. Too bad, I would've bought em, curb rash or not. :)
[post=492032]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, they don't fit. 5x114.3, not 5x100 like the 04's and lower have.

its beyond "rash". i'll takes pics later...

i know who it is... i see her in the building all the time.

whats she going to do? "you should've stopped" bah, whatever... whats done is done.

Get me her address and a plane ticket. I'll go and start sitting on the hood of her car at night while she's asleep. It'll only be a matter of time before her car explodes and burns to the ground.

Get me her address and a plane ticket. I'll go and start sitting on the hood of her car at night while she's asleep. It'll only be a matter of time before her car explodes and burns to the ground.

bahhahhahaha

trying to rub your black magic off on someone else huh?

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 27 2005, 12:28 PM
[post=492095]Quoted post[/post]​

Bahahahaha Will you're a humorous fucker

:bo:

Originally posted by micah@Apr 27 2005, 12:36 PM
man i cant stand that shit, you shoulda dragged her out of her car and donkey punched her.
[post=492035]Quoted post[/post]​

damn straight

pics...

i guesss its not as bad as i thought...

it looked worse when its aiming up... but still... i haven't even had my first oil change yet!!!! :(

Attachments

• DSC01280.JPG
    DSC01280.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC01281.JPG
    DSC01281.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC01282.JPG
    DSC01282.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 190
Back