damn women drivers :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry to hear that Brian. As words can offer no comfort I'll try with a "taste the back of the hand BITCH!"

Alright B, the drama queen. Just get the fucker remachined, like I did with the del sol Si wheels when some cunt slammed into me.

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 27 2005, 11:16 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 27 2005, 12:07 PM
the lip is pretty fucked up for about 2-3 inches, and i may very well have a flat tire when i leave work tonight.

pissedoffsol
@Apr 27 2005, 01:23 PM
its beyond "rash".

Dude, that's not EVEN 'rash'...that's like mild sixth-grade acne...

geez.
[post=492349]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL SUCKS THOUGH

yeah, thats nothing, dont make me take pics of my rims.

just start telling people you got it gettin sideways in the dirt at 70mph. :rally:

yeah, it looked a lot worse when it first happened.

it was raining all day, so the rain probably 'cleaned up' most of the scuffing on the tire and stuff...

ohh well... shit happens

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 27 2005, 02:28 PM
Get me her address and a plane ticket. I'll go and start sitting on the hood of her car at night while she's asleep. It'll only be a matter of time before her car explodes and burns to the ground.
[post=492095]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

so B, you still going to buy new wheels?

remember... its just a car. :)

atleast only your wheel got scratched, and you arent picking your STi badges up off the ground from a wreck, and you arent hurt.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 27 2005, 04:47 PM
pics...
i guesss its not as bad as i thought...
it looked worse when its aiming up... but still... i haven't even had my first oil change yet!!!! :(
[post=492198]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude- not bad at all! Just smooth it out and hit it with some clearcoat.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 27 2005, 05:47 PM
pics...

i guesss its not as bad as i thought...

it looked worse when its aiming up...  but still...  i haven't even had my first oil change yet!!!! :(
[post=492198]Quoted post[/post]​

Those don't look that bad............ mine were really fucked. I hit the curb going about 30 mph when some fucktard in a Dodge suv cut me off.

Edit: seriously, Those aren't that bad...

THIS is curb rash:

https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1...0_160_99193.jpg

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 28 2005, 02:05 PM

atleast only your wheel got scratched, and you arent picking your STi badges up off the ground from a wreck, and you arent hurt.
[post=492605]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to disagree. It's never just a car. It's a big investment that you work hard to get. This even includes your mirage (that's right Ive read your posts on the work you've done to it :p).

Originally posted by driverunknown+Apr 29 2005, 03:01 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Apr 28 2005, 02:05 PM

[post=492605]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to disagree. It's never just a car. It's a big investment that you work hard to get. This even includes your mirage (that's right Ive read your posts on the work you've done to it :p).
[post=492884]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah but the cost of my mirage and cost of the mods is cheap for the amount of mods it has. if it got wrecked up im sure i could pick up another one cheap and easy and swap everything over.

Oh man, that looks bad... What you should do, is go back to the suby dealer, give them back the car, go to a mitsu dealer and pick up an 05 evo. ;)

Back