Damn yall

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDT

well the fires here in San bernardino C.a. took homes and a few lifes last month, now the floods are doing it. on X-mas morning there was a flash flood and 14 people were killed. im at the base of a mountin, where the run off water from the rivers in the mountins gos when they over flow do to rain and what not. well the body of about 6 of the people were found right about half a block up my street in the wash area where the run off gos. was just watching it on CNN they have a reporter up there aswell. can we get a fuckin break please :unsure: if any one is interested i can take a walk up there and snap off a few pictures.

heres a link to the fire pics just incase you missed them THE LINK you look in the first few pictures, the dirt area is the wash area im talkinjg about and you can see the moutins imtalking about in the back ground

sounds pretty dramatic prowler. all that rear wheel drive and snow :) my 79 trans am slides around enough just pressing on the gas pedal

man you guys are gay ass pussys :D grow some balls and move to cali, you guys live in the butt rape and corn hole caps of the world and you wanna give me numberd reasons why cali sucks :lol: oh please go get lost in the woods bent over like this :moon: cali has the pimps, G's, thugs, bitchs, money, whore, hoes, hondas, weed, terminator for gov, car shows, drag strips, beachs, sun, fun, hot guys, hot girls, partys, and clubs also whens the last time you rolled threw your local cruse night / street races and seen almost 1000 cars on any givin night? yeah well i rolled to mission st one time back in like 99 and there had to be damn near 1000 imports rolling, racing, and crusin, cops couldint even attemp to stop racers cause of the clog <-----that dont mean i condone street racing either you do what you want.

lol i would love to see you guys pull off close to 1000 people at one for your red neck ricer street races, do you think i have not seen 99% of the hondas that come out of that part of the states :roll: lol :ghey: talk about fuck tard ricers

and if you think are team of SS smog gestapo's makes up for your red neck loco fuck tard ricers and fudge packin corn holing imbreed mothers uncles aunts sons grand pappie your wrong!

and the benefit of living in that cluster fuck would be?

Weed? - everywhere you go there is week man, hate to break it to you
whores? - well I am sure russia puts cali to shame in terms of whores
pimps? - who really cares about that
G's? - thats just great for society
thugs? - same response as above
bitchs? - these are everywhere, not just cali
money? - yeah....
hondas? - As if we haven't seen enough
terminator for gov? - jee golly, you got me there
car shows? - Am I missing something here?
drag strips? - welcome to the rest of the U.S.A.
beachs? - there is another coast you know
sun? - as if it only shines in cali
fun? - determines who you define it
hot guys? - your not gay are you? :p
hot girls? - gosh, I haven't seen any in florida as of late
partys? - never heard of this?
clubs? - South Beach, NYC, anywhere in Europe

"also whens the last time you rolled threw your local cruse night / street races and seen almost 1000 cars on any givin night?
- never nor do I want to, mags are suffice...

enjoy cali mang :D

really though i wasint talking about ny at all, i was talking about the red neck parts of the states and florida is red neckish but makes up for it with other stuff and yeah a coast can only be on the the edge so that leaves plenty of other red neck states, and apperently you were to stupid to see the funnys in the whole pimps G's and thugs thing? who does not have a friend who thinks there a pimp? no one lol and you guys dont have real thugs you guys have pasty white home grown white boys that have seen one to many emanem vids who turn the visors to the side dye there hair blonde and call them self a thug :D if you wanna see a real thug come to LA or go to ny or some where proper, they wont be found any where else inless they were put there kinda like people who brings snakes back to parts of the world they didnt originate in.

and by car shows i mean we get the best of the best of them and strips we get the best of them to, kinda and we see the best races at the best part of the season. and if i gota go on what about the 100 mile drive to the nearest auto store only to get there and find a fuck tard either by choice or by way or alteezas and APC either way its still lame and no weed is not every where, its alot harder to get in some places and can cost a whole lot more i mean there are some states that put you in jail for a seed so the dealers over head is alot more cause hes taking all that risk i was in that buiz for a while so dont try and explain or tell me anything about marry j wanna and as for clubs yeah have fun being in buttfuckie and try and finding a good club or ohio or utah any red neck state.

you guys hit deers left and right you have cow shit smell all over, nothing worth looking at inless your a fuckin tree huggin nature boy and i like nature and the outdoors but not like that. i mean its not hard to understand you have rural fuckin middle of no where and then you have cali make your choice, i mean any numb nut who would right mindedly (<---my word) make the choice to be out there, inless your like old or really like that type of setting and want to be a complete recluse or raise kids or something. i mean when you flame an intire state and at that one like cali you know the persons fighting back there own problems with were there at. but keep making come backs there amusing but facts are cali is the shit and ten times better then any of them fuckin corn hole states even with are smog laws.

i mean you must think realestate is going up so fuckin high out here cause every ones moving away and cali sucks so bad, or might it be because cali's the shit and every one and there moma wish's they could live here? i opt for idea B. did you know that theres mor people coming then going in cali? go look up the stats on your fuckin red neck states.

could you really be that ignornit? or was this just a crewl joke being played on cali?

and on top of all that if you think that i believe for one second that you give 2 shits about "society" your saddly mistaken cause you and i both know thats the last shit on your fuckin mind.
enjoy your mags man :blink:

man you guys are gay ass pussys :D grow some balls and move to cali,

why do you need balls to move?

you guys live in the butt rape and corn hole caps of the world

funny- michael jackson lives in cali....
and you wanna give me numberd reasons why cali sucks :lol: oh please go get lost in the woods bent over like this :moon:

there's probably more total woods in cali than there is land, period, in the state i live in.
cali has the pimps,

we got :tpp: which owns all your pimps

eastside nigga

who the fuck cares? get a fucking job

here, they have an E in there name.. we call them bitches. at least we can dog them gramtically correct.

hello and welcome to "the rich state" and its not cali.
whore, hoes,

uhh you already said this you fuck

wtf? your car was probably made in canada anyway

pick a closet, any closet...
pick a field, any field
go to any pay phone and read the graphiti for who to call...
terminator for gov,

yeah, well ours is about to get impeached, so there
car shows,

uhhh ok... my city has its own auto club
drag strips,

4 within a couple hours drive

a whole coast just like you

wtf, did you think the sun doesn't shine anywhere else?

ok???
hot guys,

homo
hot girls,

not according to hotornot.com

hello and welcome to any college
and clubs

NYC clubs > boston clubs > anything cali has ever tried to put out

im sure you heard of NYC underground, webster hall, club avalon? all withing 2 hours drive... hell, even miami has club space. never heard of dick from LA... just a bunch of posers.

also whens the last time you rolled threw your local cruse night / street races and seen almost 1000 cars on any givin night?
every fri and sat from memorial day to labor day.

ohh, and ours actually has FAST cars there... not uncommon to see 9 sec muscle ars, 10 sec turbo mustags, 11sec dsms, and 12 sec hondas...
yeah well i rolled to mission st one time back in like 99 and there had to be damn near 1000 imports rolling, racing, and crusin, cops couldint even attemp to stop racers cause of the clog <-----that dont mean i condone street racing either you do what you want.

thats nice. want a cookie?
lol i would love to see you guys pull off close to 1000 people at one for your red neck ricer street races, do you think i have not seen 99% of the hondas that come out of that part of the states :roll: lol :ghey: talk about fuck tard ricers
hondas are slow. who fucking gives a shit?
and if you think are team of SS smog gestapo's makes up for your red neck loco fuck tard ricers and fudge packin corn holing imbreed mothers uncles aunts sons grand pappie your wrong!

happy smog breathing, fire eatin, mudslide owning, earthquake shaking... umm life?

:lol:

now, nothing personal jsut once again- cali sucks.

that is all

:owned:

werd B... werd..... wanna know where the most hot chicks i've seen according to hor or not.. fucking Tennessee.. :-/

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 29 2003, 11:02 PM
man you guys are gay ass pussys :D grow some balls and move to cali, you guys live in the butt rape and corn hole caps of the world and you wanna give me numberd reasons why cali sucks :lol: oh please go get lost in the woods bent over like this :moon: cali has the pimps, G's, thugs, bitchs, money, whore, hoes, hondas, weed, terminator for gov, car shows, drag strips, beachs, sun, fun, hot guys, hot girls, partys, and clubs also whens the last time you rolled threw your local cruse night / street races and seen almost 1000 cars on any givin night? yeah well i rolled to mission st one time back in like 99 and there had to be damn near 1000 imports rolling, racing, and crusin, cops couldint even attemp to stop racers cause of the clog <-----that dont mean i condone street racing either you do what you want.

No thank you... very much. You can keep all of that craziness for yourself. No need to share it with me. :lol:

you fuckin amaze me more with the homo jokes :D ya know people who crack homo jokes make me cover my ass hole more then when i know a persons gay. o gee i missed the letter E in bitches yay lets make that the basis for my topic (your a bright one) and since this is a honda web site i had intended on stickin to that brand car though i happen to own one of them muscle cars you speak of and still didint mention them so move on to something legit and with a point.

as for weed go ahead be the numb nut that calls the number scratched into the phone aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha fuckin numb nut what a moron i hope to god oyu dont think you impressed me with that.

funny you bring up michael! a man who has not even been convicted yet is being used for an example of butt rape..once again ( your a bright one) just another reason for people to disreguard what you say.

as for the thugs i mean real fools that dont fuck around who dont put up with shit, you seem to have thug mixed up with mug (dumb ass) whos to say a thug wouldint have a job lol 2 pac is a good example, rich and a thug and he got rich by working correct? correct! being a thug has nothing to do with some one working or not....another reason people should avoid the crap that you spue (you dont even know what your talking about) a thug is a title one earns not gives himself

you guys have no real basis for you flaming of cali i mean you can give the runaround and make a big circle out of this subject but facts are facts.

o ok now its crazyness funny how people change all of a sudden, how much you wanna bet if it was one of your peers saying this crap you would be like " o shit yeah dog hells yeah tottaly i know dude yeah fully i agree sure i know" dumb ass i will keep this so called crazyniss to my self

lol crazyness aahaha (hence the word "pussy")

lol you guys play into your own bullshit lol....

i hope i still have friends after this one.......im just sick of the cali flaming when all them fuckin states up there suck ass to the fullest. you didint hear me sayin a word till this crap

:emofo:

stop posting, you just keep getting :owned:

and btw- michael has been a child ass-reamer since '93

oh i guess he was convicted in 93 to? i mean i dont even like the mother fuck but come on we got one guy here talking about society then you fucktards wanna come in prove my point to him then you show us the note god left in your head in place of your brain. and then on top of it you tell em to speak english and tell me i got owned when you numb nuts own your selfs... ahahaha i guess that word owned is magic now! i mena its been pumpt up so much it must be magic like the 10hp greddy stickers

i freely admit i fucked up in school my puncuation is not the best. so fucki what its not what were talking abotu is it? no ..i like how you change the point good idea when your fighting a loosing battle.

and if you think that the fact that you were taught contractions in second grade makes up for the stupidity that is so rampint in this thread then the "contractions" must have been the only thing you were taught.

im not sure what bugs me more? a mod / owner of the site is setting such a bad example to his peons by trying to belittle some one in such a manner as you did or the fact that you truly believe that your last remark was "SLICK" and after are little conversation why you would stoop so low as to involve your self in this thread is beyond me and at that a thread that you seen i was in i mean its liek we already kinda settled any little crap we had and on really good terms i thought. talk about opening a can of worms.

truly you know what B the only person who would make a remark like that would be some one who thinks there better then the other witch inturn cancels out your inital thought of being better ;) thats really low! but if we are baseing are self on the things that i think you are B i would have to say im the better man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back