Damn You Hpd, Damn You!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

i got pulled over tonight for the first time in like 2 years...heres the thing, i WAS ripping it, but the cop chose to pull me over a mile away from where i was speeding...i got a 147 dollar speeding ticket, one excessive noise ticket (55), and a recon ticket (55 dollars...hawaii's tax on racers.)...anyone have any good excuses that i could give the judge?

I got lucky #4 yesterday. I was turning right on red and didn't see the no turn on red sign till I was in the intersection and the car behing pulled up so I couldn't back up. Only 80 bucks but I'm taking it to court.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Apr 22 2003, 06:58 AM
i got pulled over tonight for the first time in like 2 years...heres the thing, i WAS ripping it, but the cop chose to pull me over a mile away from where i was speeding...i got a 147 dollar speeding ticket, one excessive noise ticket (55), and a recon ticket (55 dollars...hawaii's tax on racers.)...anyone have any good excuses that i could give the judge?

so let me get this straight, your pissed because you got pulled over for driving to fast?

Isnt that a double negative?

Originally posted by sisteve@Apr 22 2003, 11:54 AM
so let me get this straight, your pissed because you got pulled over for driving to fast?

Isnt that a double negative?

:werd: :withstupid:

see, i know i was speeding, but the thing is, i was speeding in an area I know for sure there were no cops(two lane road with cliffs on either side...no shoulder lane)...so the cop must have followed me for a mile and decide hey, i'm gonna be a prick tonight...i was speeding for maybe a 1/4 mile in that area where the cop could not have been. he probably heard my exhaust and decided to harass me.

I see what your sayin though. My first ticket I got in my supra was like that. I was comin home from work one night (a good mile from my house) light turned green and I punched it, hit about 80mph (1am, no cars). Turned into my appartments, went over the 6 speed bumps pulled into my spot (about 1/2 mile into my complex) and then this cop pulls up. I'm like WTF? He was like you were speeding, I was like yea, I know, but that was like 5 minutes ago what the hell are you pullin me over for now?

Take it to court. If the cop lost sight of you for even half a second you get to go scott-free. The cop won't lie either. But YOU have to bring it up in court.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 22 2003, 07:54 PM
Take it to court. If the cop lost sight of you for even half a second you get to go scott-free. The cop won't lie either. But YOU have to bring it up in court.

this only wo9rks if they lose sight of you and when they catch up the car is parked and you are not inside it

judo boy: do you live in hawaii? if not please dont even speak about what the fines are...i have lived in hawaii my whole life and i have gotten many many various tickets...i was speaking of a loud exhaust, not my sounds...so a loud exhaust is 55 and i believe that blasting your sounds would be about the same...

Well The way I see it, if the cop saw you he saw you, doesn't matter if he pulls you over 5 miles down the road or mails you a ticket............................ :unsure:

pay it and get over it. that ticket is cheap as fuck.

Yes I do live in Hawaii. And I've gotten tickets for the same reasons. Lived here my whole life and I don't plan on leaving. I just don't like bull shit.

dude, are you calling my story bullshit? dont even go there dude...I was just venting off a little steam, so how can my story be bullshit? would you like me to scan the tickets to prove your fucktard ass wrong? actually why am i even arguing...you are a nooB, you have no say, you dont know what you are talking about...i know what my tickets say and its not something to argue about...oh, and i never post bullshit.

K well venting steam at something that u shouldn't b grumbling about is cool. Stupid people cent over things that r their fault and blame it on others. And it is 150 cuz i just asked my uncle who is a cop. Guess u got lucky thx for ur time.

Back