Damn.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bmwlaunch1.jpg

bmwlaunch2.jpg

bmwlaunch3.jpg

That's quite sad really. :(

On second thought... I don't think it was a BMW... I don't see a differential under that rear end... IRS or not! :blink:

I know the Pics links say BMW, but.... where's the axles? Where's the front end? Where's the Circle on the trunk with the white/blue?

I don't see a hood, but that doesn't mean that the car didn't have one at one point. It's a 3 series. Look at the tail light in the 2nd pic.

i'd say 80+ for that much damage...

but what really shocks me, is that that little ass tree held up as well as it did

looks to me like the car hit something else then bonced off of what ever it it, and then hit that tree. And there is nothing to hold the weels up if there is no axle it has to be a fwd

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 19 2003, 01:08 AM
looks to me like the car hit something else then bonced off of what ever it it, and then hit that tree. And there is nothing to hold the weels up if there is no axle it has to be a fwd

That's what I'm sayin....

It's GOTTA be FWD. The only thing connected to the wheels is a control arm and brakes. Axles, Diff and a driveshaft don't just LEAVE like that.

:withstupid:

Happy to know there are people as smart as me here! haha, J/k

Back