Damnit, Damnit...son Of A Bitch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont sweat it man. that car isnt really worth more than $1000 tops. its got 126,xxx miles on a D16z6. even without all the mods, it probably wouldnt sell for more than $1000 around here. now if it was a crx, it could probably sell for 2 to 3k here. go figure.

that sucks. you should browse the ads in socal. there are always tons of used civics, even decent 4th gens for sale here. buy here then just drive it home.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jun 20 2003, 11:00 AM
that sucks. you should browse the ads in socal. there are always tons of used civics, even decent 4th gens for sale here. buy here then just drive it home.

:werd: :withstupid:
btw, where in norcal are you? i'm in norcal too

Dude if I could find mine, I de sell it to u for 400 bucks, but some bastard took it to sell it for me and never gave me the money or the car back. It has no title tho, so it would be a track car.... but if I ever get ahold of it ill let you know, its a 1990 hatch same one as that, only not Si. already stripped from front seats back. Needs a motor tho, this one barely runs. ya 400 dolla

:lol: close one now you can still buy my 88 civic hb zc
it did sound like a good deal though <_<

blanco i can smoke 92-95 civic hb si with ease then my hatch most defenitley eats 90 si hatchbacks for breakfast

also i got some film for the camera so pics should be up this weekend
:driver:

Coulda made 2+G's here in So Cal on that. Lucky if you can find one totally stock for under 4G's

Back