damnit, i'm sick again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
well sex is out of the question so... just jack off as much as E does and you'll be good. :mrgreen:

hahaha, you know im playin...

:hmm:
maybe thats why im never sick

w00t!!!

Originally posted by 'TeinGirl' date='Jan 12 2006@ 07:19 PM

Well...if anyone is sick and needs to get better its AERO...poor guy hes in the hospital and he just found out that hes going into serious heart failure!

:eek: oh shit... thats not good at all :cry:
my thoughts are with him... hope he gets better

damn, good luck to him. i know hes had a shit load of health probs lately....

i'm hurting my ass off. my head feels like its going to blow up. i can't pop my ears to relive any pressures. ugh.
and i'm at work, cuz i got deadlines to meet.......
and i'll be here tomorrow and sunday too :cry: my life R suck

Great news ! Tell him to get his ass on here so we can get the scoop !

And what is with people SMSing Hondaswap today ?

Wow, Thanks to all for their concerns, thoughts, and prayers. It seems I've gone back into CHF, or Congestive Heart Failure. It seems to be pretty serious, but they are drugging the hell out of me to keep me alive. At the current moment, my heart effeciency is 40% and heart failure is considered from 10 to 30. Lots of drugs to thin my blood, and keep my heart pumping are circulating through my body, which just adds to the many I take so my body doesn't kick the heart back...It's all good fun.

P.S. I am a very devout Christian, and Prayers always are most def. appreciated!

Sorry B, didn't mean to thread-jack.

Back