Damnit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok, So I pull my old engine out, everythings fine I'm happy,. I put my b18b1 on the engine lift (without the driverside mount, im gettin it tommorow). So I go along tryin to manuever it into the tranny mount but the rear mount just doesnt want to go with it, i end up takin the whole mount and braket off the engine and go ahead and bolt the tranny mount on and the stiffener in front of it, NOW I have to take that shit apart and put the rear bracket back on because it just isn't going on without me takin the tranny mount off unless you guys have some advice. I dont think I can wiggle it in there either but I'll try tommorow, my back hurts and I'm mad. Time to spark a blunt and crack open the case of mikes.

O yea I forgot, my clutch pedal travels all the way to the floor, it's hydraulic so I'm guessing if I just bleed it it should be alright, right?

yes bleed your pedal, the valve is on the tranny where the hydro lines connect to the shift fork.

Back