damnit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

okay so I was reformatting one of my older PC's I wasn't paying attention and I didn't realize I basically stacked my fresh copy of windows on top of the other ( if that makes sense ) and I have a total of 7gb free space on a 40 gig and I should of A LOT more..

I just finished installing SP2 and everything else and I was trying to refrain from going back and starting over again.. Is there a way to delete everything else except my fresh copy & programs?

I'm a little stoned so hopefully this makes sense.

yeah, thats the only way. even if you delete the information your still gonna have double registry keys. so you have to format the drive and start over.

486 system :wink:

The only time it takes me that long is when I download all my crap through microsoft.

LOL, b...i have 3.3 hours approved time off the phone to reinstall the OS on that computer today. and guess what....the disk didnt like my product key....so its just sitting there on the product key screen...waiting for someone smarter than me to install it. I HATE MICROSOFT.......i should just put fedora core on there and call it a day.

lol..I did the same thing.

i still have the Win2k files on my HD...and it used a SHITload of space, sure I only had an 18gig HD but after XP I had about 8 left, then my programs and shit, I didn't even have 2 gigs left. I wasn't going to reformat again, so I just added another HD. :shrug2:

If you have some HD's laying around like I do, just add it.

I had no other programs besides the basics on Win2k. After adding XP I had 8, then my BS, 2...then I got rid of a bunch of bullshit and some XP stuff I don't use and got an extra 3 gigs...but i maxxed out the next day so I deleted more shit I don't need...

before the new HD...I had

untitled.jpg

Back