DamnIT!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lnxmad

Dipper
I donno if I should keep my d16z6 and build it or swap a B series :mad: A swap is alot of money that i dont have :huh: its a 95 with 130k miles on it. What should I do!?! I just like that feel of a bseries motor.
Building suggestions would be nice. thx

Im not lookin to drag but just have a car that throws me back in my seat and doesnt bog down in 3rd

Quoted post[/post]]
a b is not gonna throw you back in your seat adn will still bog in 3rd going up hills so what ever you want
:laugh: sadly it's true. if you can afford the downtime, put aftermarket rods and pistons in your d16 and put together a turbo kit yourself. you can do it for well under the price of a b-series swap and still make more power. check out http://www.homemadeturbo.com/ for inspiration, but remember to take a lot of what you read there with a grain of salt.

just install a 100 shot of nitrous. then when you are going up hills you hit the button. it would turn your little honda into a rocket ship. it will put you back in your seat and not bog at the same time. :p

Back