dang it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

<_< oh my God, if it aint one thing its the other, heres the deal, got the axles in and everything and my clutch kit all hooked up and everything, and i cranked it up, runs fine, then i let out the clutch(its on blocks)and the wheels spin, but then after about a minute they slow quit spinnin and there is a loud grinding noise coming from my transmission, could this just be my clutch is messed up, and if this transmission is shot, would by transmission off of my d15z1 fit my b17a1? could it just not be in gear good? i dont have my shift linkage hooked up yet, i just have the sawed off part of the stock linkage hangin out the back of the transmission and i pushed it into what i think is like 2nd gear...where its all the way inside the trans as far as it will go...plz help..oh yeah and would not having any fluid in the transmission cause any of that^^^^

lol, put some tranny fluid in it. if you don't have any, it's probably your gear grinding. no, you can't use your d series tranny for it. don't troubleshoot things until they're completely done (i.e. shift linkage and tranny fluid)

no to the d tranny on a b block

oh yeah and would not having any fluid in the transmission cause any of that^^^^

wtf??? you might have cooked that trans dude, never ever ever ever run them dry, thats like running a motor with no oil...

you have to be the biggest retard.. put some fluid in, get a proper shift linkage and hook everything up properly before you waste everyone's time.....

Originally posted by slammedcivic@Nov 4 2004, 12:33 PM
you have to be the biggest retard.. put some fluid in, get a proper shift linkage and hook everything up properly before you waste everyone's time.....
[post=411922]Quoted post[/post]​

aight then...i was j/k haha

Back