Danica Patrick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I remember that someone built a personal Indy car, used a 8cyl hayabusa (yes, a V8) and that thing was supposed to be running somewhere in the 300s....

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@May 27 2005, 07:20 PM
i only hate her because i want to BE her, and she's living my dream. :(
[post=504531]Quoted post[/post]​

When you get to that dream life... call me up, I'll join you. :D

Originally posted by DarkHand@May 27 2005, 03:59 PM
She's the host of the Power Block on SPEED every weekend if you want to see more of her. :)
[post=504428]Quoted post[/post]​

nice try

its not Speed its TNN or Spike TV

anybody hear the weight disputes that robby gordon is bitching about? He says that she only weighs 100lbs, so she should have to put extra weight under her seat to compensate, because all the guys are heavier...

I dont know if I agree or not... I kinda do... I think there should be a weight spec to make the cars a little more even...

If she does have to add weight, i think it should HAVE to go under the seat, not anywhere on the car... Extra ballast in special spots = extra handling.

well its soon to start so we'll see if it really helps. I just think robbie gordon is a little bitch, pissing and moaning about everything

who gives a shit. There is a reason why horse jockeys are practicaly midgets, and f1 drivers are 120 or so pounds. Even if they changed the rules so that the cars must weigh no less then 1600lbs WITH driver, the skinner person still has the advantage because the center of mass is higher on the fat driver. It is a sport of fitness. People can't bitch about Lance armstrong saying he is too fit so he should have to have a heavier bike. People that have the right build for a sport will have an advantage, and that is why some athletes are just better at a sport then others. What next, some 500lb women sueing sports illistrated because she gets rejected from the swimsuit issue.

yeah i was just reading bout this earlier today. bitchin about her weight is bullshit. theyre just scared that shes good and they need a reason so they can explain why she won and they lost. but if it were a 100lb guy theyd just call him squirt or something.

whhoooraa for the ladies in hondas.

http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

robby gordon needs to just stay in desert racing. he can't drive open wheel, he can't finish a Nascar race.... just play in the sand. if they're bitching about her weight, than basketball players should be limited to 6'0...

Too bad she cant handle the clutch :(

My freind's dad has a fully Road race prepared tubed chassis Triumph, and that clutch pedal feels like leg pressing 200+lbs. I couldn't beleive how heavy it was. I can't imangine on a 700hp indy car.

24 laps left, Danica is leading. can she hold on and make it the rest of the race

yep, i don't think she's gonna be able to pull it out in the end and get the lead back, ohh well she still walks away with being the first woman to lead a lap at the Indy 500 and she is up to i think 16 laps led. that is a feat in itself

whooooo hooooo Danica is back in front after the restart.......10 laps left

Back