Danica Patrick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lyn st james didnt' have the driving skills of danica. Lyn St James's best finish was 11th. No where near 4th

i know, but danica is getting all the 'first female to be in indy' glory... when she's not.

eh, like i said before. i'm just jealous because i'm not hot like she is, and i can't drive indy cars for a living. she's one fucking lucky bitch... one day i hope to beat her. :p

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 27 2005, 01:05 PM
god how i love seeing that H on her race suit... :D
[post=504359]Quoted post[/post]​

wonder if its on her body??? muhahah! she should prove it if its not!

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@May 29 2005, 10:47 AM
anybody hear the weight disputes that robby gordon is bitching about? He says that she only weighs 100lbs, so she should have to put extra weight under her seat to compensate, because all the guys are heavier...

I dont know if I agree or not... I kinda do... I think there should be a weight spec to make the cars a little more even...

If she does have to add weight, i think it should HAVE to go under the seat, not anywhere on the car... Extra ballast in special spots = extra handling.
[post=504960]Quoted post[/post]​

hes just scared to get beat by a girl

oh yea... alison fisher plays pool. my mistake.

and smonkey- that's beside the point... but i wouldn't buy the hotel. i'd offer her the luxury of my double wide.... futon. :p

she's hot and all, but not really my type. however, if david letterman is looking for another <100lb girl to sponsor...

Back