Dans Clearing house: B18B motor, Trans parts, B-series mounts for EF, Turbo +MORE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

I'll post up pictures later on, but I have the following forsale: (Local pickup is assumed or buyer can pay shipping)

I'm paypal verified and have plenty of vouches on here and honda tech as well as homemadeturbo

1994 B18A1/B1 FULL AND COMPLETE long block (A1 block, 94 stamped B1 head) with an UDP on the alternator and a 6 puck clutch with PP and flywheel all still on the motor - $450
*In corner of shed, bad picture but it gets the point across*
PIC-0564.jpg

Full B-series Mount set, Upper and lower, including brackets (poly insert not included)- $150
PIC-0566.jpg

PIC-0567.jpg

OBD1 P75 ECU - $60
94-01 Axles and Midshaft - $125
PIC-0568.jpg

*All of the above items $550 picked up, all you'd need is a trans and shift linkage and you'll be good to go*
OBD0 P75 ECU - $40
88-91 Civic B-series engine mount kit *All the mounts you'd need to drop a B-series engine and transmission into an EF/ED - $Pending
PIC-0565.jpg

GSR Header - $75
PIC-0570.jpg

OBD2a Automatic LS ECU - $25
14B Mitsubishi turbo, no shaft play, still attached to DSM manifold - $150
Front Mount Intercooler, A bit beat up, but holds pressure - $SOLD
Resistor box *for use with the DSM injectors - $15
D-series rear T-bracket - $15
D-series CX/VX transmission with bad main bearing - $40
PIC-0569.jpg

2 OBD1 Civic engine wiring harnesses *cut* - If you need any connectors with cabling, let me know, probably only $5 shipped for any connector with wires
Home made EF/ED Intake - $30
PIC-0563.jpg

EF/ED Radiator - $SOLD
14B/TD05 Mitsu Turbo - $150
Turbo.jpg

TurboParts.jpg

B-series Hydro trans starter $40
95 Hydrolic LS Transmission Innards (Gears/forks/syncros/diff) - $150 shipped, Pulled from working transmission with ZERO grinds, shifted WONDERFULLY, the original Differential let go and cracked the case, I bought a replacement Diff before finding out the case was wrecked,

Feel free to call me at 630-857-6625, or email me at Dasfinc@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I sent you an email about the CX tranny. Not sure if you recieved it. I am interested. I will get a frieght company to ship it to me. PM me.

Thanks! I have lots of Vouches on honda-tech (Cringes), Homemadeturbo (Thumbsup), Chitownracing, thechicagogarage.org, and I'm sure others.

Help donate to the "Dans B18B1 hatch needs suspension fund"

I forgot to update the prices in this thread!

HUGE PRICE SLASHES EVERYWHERE!!!

$550 for most of a B SERIES SWAP!!!

Maybe I missed it but where are you located?

Back