Dark Knight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

It's the exact same voice... it is kind of annoying but you get used to it after a while.

I had some minor complaints about the movie, but my friend had saw it the night before we went to see it, so he answered some of the questions I had. When he caught Rachel, how the hell did they not die? Well I didn't see that he expanded his cape before they hit. Ok, now it's semi believable then.

Overall though, this series of batman is definitely going to be the best thus far. These two movies were excellently done and have a more "made for grown ups" feel to them.

m take on the whole two face thing.... SPOILER, skip past if you dont want to see it, im too lazy to make it invisible.

i dont think he died. i think they had a funeral for dent to make everyone think he died and preserve his image, and he could come back as the villain but not as Dent. kind of like the whole "star-wars-darth-vader-killing-lukes-father-athough-they-are-the-same-person" thing.

m take on the whole two face thing.... SPOILER, skip past if you dont want to see it, im too lazy to make it invisible.

Did you see my response to this idea above? Honestly I really hope they DIDN'T go with that angle, considering...well...I don't want to ruin it for anyone...just read my response above (you'll have to highlight it)...

Did anyone used to watch the Batman cartoons that were on about ten years back? I remember an episode where a bunch of kids were walking around and talking about Batman, and giving various different ideas on what he's actually like. At one point, they come across this kid who's working at a clothing store, and he's obviously gay (he has a lisp and everything), and he starts talking about how he loves Batman's muscles, and how the Batmobile can drive up walls and whatnot. The other kids say something like "yeah, whatever Joel."

Looking back on it I now realize that it was a super blatant slam on Joel Schumacher. In fact, I don't even know how they got away with putting that in there...oh well, kinda funny though...

Yeah, just saw it .Not impressed. Beginning was way better.

Ledger based his role on Nicholson, and he was totally creepy - but not the nightmarish vision that everyone was soiling their diaper about.

i dont think he died. i think they had a funeral for dent to make everyone think he died and preserve his image, and he could come back as the villain but not as Dent. kind of like the whole "star-wars-darth-vader-killing-lukes-father-athough-they-are-the-same-person" thing.

My family seems to think that Maggie is still around.

12169170664.jpg

She got exploded, but they never showed that she was in the building when it exploded. It could have been another building according to my family.

She got exploded, but they never showed that she was in the building when it exploded. It could have been another building according to my family.

And what, she comes back as Cat-Woman in the third one? I've heard so many retarded theories about this movie it's ridiculous. Why are people reading so far into it?

You can actually see the flames engulf her for a split second before the camera cuts to Gordon and the cops on the outside, plus later Batman goes to the rubble and finds the coin Harvey gave her. Did your family not notice that?

She's dead. Period.

Yeah, just saw it .Not impressed. Beginning was way better.
Ledger based his role on Nicholson, and he was totally creepy - but not the nightmarish vision that everyone was soiling their diaper about.

I agree on the film being overrated. I think I like the first one better too.

As far as Ledger though, I didn't really get the impression that he was channeling Jack. Examples?

movie kicked ass but batman himself sucked balls, and halft the time it sounded like he needed a cough drop half the time. i still think iron man was better

i agree.... his voice was way too deep and crackly sounding at times..and how the hell does the batmobile get destroyed by one rpg? i never liked any of heath's movies but dammit did he ever play the greatest joker ever!!! R.I.P.

i agree.... his voice was way too deep and crackly sounding at times..and how the hell does the batmobile get destroyed by one rpg? i never liked any of heath's movies but dammit did he ever play the greatest joker ever!!! R.I.P.

Only a handfull of people can use a voicebox and get away with it for example, Cher, Akon, Tpain, Darth Vader, and this dude from south park.

Ned-Gerblansky.jpg

Back