Darn FURNACE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

natural gas is available here...
but you get the headaches of oil with the price of electric...

Yeah... Gas is fair... Not my personal choice... Only thing I dont like about oil is the mess... But I'd rather have oil for the price, than a $300-$500/mo electric bill.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yem... I'd LOVE to snatch that furnace up and replace mine with it... But in the middle of winter... Dont wanna risk the additional downtime if you know what i mean... If you still have it around taxtime... I might be pretty interested... And I'm in CT.. And can pickup... :)

And I also tried to prime the burner... That's when i figured that maybe the nozzle got clogged... So I took it all apart...

Recked... That is similar to what my house is... It started out as a summer Cottage in 56... Then in 63, the old man that owned it added on a garage, furnace, insulation, etc and moved in... Then lived here up until 2000ish.. When he went into a home... The people who bought it converted the garage into a bedroom/dining room (Dining room for them, bedroom for us), and remodelled the whole house... Then I bought it...

Clayton... If I had my garage built... I'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake!! Thats perfect for an oversized 2 car garage to stay nice and toasty!!

ScrapinSi , your more than welcome to come check it out if you want. to make sure the unit will work for your application. wouldn't want to sell you something that isn't going to work for your house. I'm in no rush to sell it as it's in the basement not really bothering anyone, so it'll be around a while. I'd like to hold onto it till tax time for you if you think you could use it, I'd rather help an aquaintence in need than a stranger.

Back