Dart block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000hp will require ALOT money for high quality parts. why do want 1000hp anyway? are you making it into a funny car or something?

CFT cars run 10's all day long and only have 500 or so HP. not to mention also that these car are driven on the street with full interior. 1000hp and you wont even be able to make a milk run without wasting 50 bucks on race gas. give us alittle more on your plans.......... realistically and not thinking that bigger numbers are better.

i have a dart block better have some money to drop if you want alot of power i currently make 550 on 15psi with a stroked tall deck dart block make sure you get the billet crank caps with the motor dont use the stock ones

a guy can dream can't he, funny i almmost typed a guy can cream can't he.

1000hp in a civic is a waste of time unless you have the funding that race teams have.

i would almost advise against a dart block or any other after market just by the fact that if you are making 1000hp you are putting alot of money at risk and replacing the block might become a possibily when you send a piston flying through the side. so using toss away blocks might be better till you get everything tuned in. but that would mean having a ton of resources like a dyno at the ready for when it comes to tuning.

just slap a huge turbo on a d16 and tune til you get 250-300hp and see how streetable that is and then imagine four times that amount of power on a little civic.

who ever suggested that if you want 1000hp get a muscle car was right. buy a fox body mustang and turbo that for 1000hp

a guy can dream can't he, funny i almmost typed a guy can cream can't he.

1000hp in a civic is a waste of time unless you have the funding that race teams have.

i would almost advise against a dart block or any other after market just by the fact that if you are making 1000hp you are putting alot of money at risk and replacing the block might become a possibily when you send a piston flying through the side. so using toss away blocks might be better till you get everything tuned in. but that would mean having a ton of resources like a dyno at the ready for when it comes to tuning.

just slap a huge turbo on a d16 and tune til you get 250-300hp and see how streetable that is and then imagine four times that amount of power on a little civic.

who ever suggested that if you want 1000hp get a muscle car was right. buy a fox body mustang and turbo that for 1000hp

Ya that was me suggesting the muscle car. You could put 15 grand into a 400 sbc and still wouldn't make 1000hp without nitrous or boost and would run a good 9 sec 1/4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back