1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dash Conversion

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by D>CiViC<X, Nov 9, 2006.

1. D>CiViC<X

D>CiViC<X New Member

ok i'v seen quite a few people on alot of the forums that have some kinda of dash conversion like with a different climate control and what not. I have asked a few friends and they don't know much about it and I'v tryed to research and find out about them but haven't had much luck. Does anyone know anything about this or a website maybe even kit that you can buy to do any of this? Any information would help

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

we need a little more help what are you wonting to do first

3. D>CiViC<X

D>CiViC<X New Member

conversion

sorry I guess I wasn't really deatailed enough. Ok a have an eg and the normal dash and middle console with my heat/ac/hazards all that sorta stuff. I'm looking to see if there are some kind of kits or anything like that to convert that. I saw a hatch and he had a huge cd played with his temperature controls something like an rsx 3 knobs but only on the left. I'v looked for something like this and I haven't found anything. Hope I clarified better.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted