dash cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It probably would not fit right like previously stated and for the price there are a lot more that could be done. Do you already have gauges on the pillar or in the bezel. Are you completely opposed to them. These are two options that would not cost anywhere near what this dash does. And did you notice the price to ship it was like $100.00. That means about $360. I think that the dash looks really cool but I personally wouldn't spend that kind of money on it.

yea...i actually spent the day and did it right..i built a guage pod myself that fits flush right in front of my shifter in that little compartment above the cup holder but below the climate control(at least on my ek civic)...i am completely opposed to the pillar pods and cluter pod because i want something different and i wanted wherever the pod went to have a a nice smooth painted pod

Here is something else u might want to try that's way more cheaper than what u wanted to do at first Civic

Back