Dash Kit for Crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amadeos_2002

I like crx's. I think that they have a lot of potential and could be really great little cars. The only thing that I don't like about them is the dash that is in the car. I was wondering if anyone had in knowledge about swapping the dash from a newer honda and having/making it fit. I know that the swap can be done, I've seen it on the internet before. I would just like to do a swap that is easy, looks good and will be easy to find the componets for (the dash off of an s2000 might be a little hard for me to find) :)

thanks for any thoughts/comments

matt

By the way, probably would not be interested in making my own from fiberglass. It would turn out looking like shit :)

thats all custom... no "kits" made to my knowledge. It is not worth it in my opinion because the dash is meant for a specific car and wouldnt fir like stock. There is alwats gonna be flaws.

i did a cluster swap in my EG and that took a few hours. But with the dash, there is a write up on hondaswap and it took the guy almost 20 hours to complete. Not worth it IMO. The cluster... maybe but not the whole dash.

I just want an updated look in my car. If I put the time into making the body look nice and like a new car, I want the inside to look good and sorta new also. You know... also have a custom look.

Quoted post[/post]]
WHY?!?!?! The 90-91 CRX dash is one of my favorite setup of all time! Anyway, its more work that its worth.
:withstupid: I love my crx dash, looks way better than the newer civic dash's

that was done for Alpines show car. and that was a lot of custom hand crafting to make that, that was no kit

Yeah, I know that its a custom job and that there is no kit for the dash like that. I do admire all of the custom work that was put into it, though.

Back