Datalogger for DPFI ODB0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FloppyRat

I have a 90 Civic with a D15B1 DPFI ODB0 setup, and I'm looking for a datalogger that I can use with this car. I have a Nokia data cable (I'm 98.5% sure that I have the wiring done correctly) with ECUControl software, but It doesn't seem to work correctly. It gets signals, but they do not make any sense to the software, as it reads erratic and just plain wierd. Stuff like I'm doing 154mph, and the Baro is 16778... I'm guessing that the software can't read the ECU signals due to the fact that it's a DPFI, instead of a MPFI setup.

Am I correct with that synopsis or totally way off here? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PS > newbie to the forums, and to the import tuning world.

Thanks!

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 90 Civic with a D15B1 DPFI ODB0 setup, and I'm looking for a datalogger that I can use with this car. I have a Nokia data cable (I'm 98.5% sure that I have the wiring done correctly) with ECUControl software, but It doesn't seem to work correctly. It gets signals, but they do not make any sense to the software, as it reads erratic and just plain wierd. Stuff like I'm doing 154mph, and the Baro is 16778... I'm guessing that the software can't read the ECU signals due to the fact that it's a DPFI, instead of a MPFI setup.

Am I correct with that synopsis or totally way off here? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PS > newbie to the forums, and to the import tuning world.

Thanks!
Well, ecucontrol only works for certain types of ecus, for instance, the pm6, pr3, etc...THIS SITE will be your best friend, as not many tuners are on here, at least diy tuners. There are a lot more ecu heads on the pgmfi.org forums...

Back