Datemypet.com...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

I found this link in an online pet classifieds section (I'm looking for another dog to adopt):

http://www.datemypet.com/

I've always told my single guy friends that having a cool dog is a great way to meet the opposite sex. Having one to walk is a great ice-breaker. :)

TonyD... you have a dog, don't you? B)

There is this 10 year old male golden retreiver that is slightly ...uhmmm...srange down here....

He keeps breaking out of his yard and he comes over to ours and is welcomed into our house....

the owner say she wants to give him up, me and Kaori wants him, but not till we get a house....

and by strange.....he's 10 years old...but looks and acts like a 8 month old puppy, and has a walking problem.....normal dogs walk with one foot foreward and one foot back on the front and the back legs...this one walks super retarded.....both legs on one side walk foreward at the same time.... :blink:

It's quite a sight to watch :ph34r:

and he loves long drives and short walks...I would have PM'ed you , but I wanted to make sure your over Gypse :( and your ready for another dog....

only thing bad about the dog...is I think it foregot about being house broken....we left him in the living room, while Ga-chan was left in the bedroom, and all the other doors were closed, but somehow it got into the computer room and left 3 piles of shit..... :blink:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 1 2004, 07:48 AM
and he loves long drives and short walks...I would have PM'ed you , but I wanted to make sure your over Gypsy :( and your ready for another dog....

Thanks Clayton. Well... I want a small dog around 20-25 lbs. Non-shedding, spayed female... older is okay (for a sedate temperment), non-alpha personality, 110% fully housebroken dog. Another terrier/poodle mix would be just awesome.

I really wanted this dog last fall in Austin from the bluedogrescue.com group. But Gypsy wouldn't have been happy sharing me, so I didn't get her (Arabella), well she was more than 25 lbs too... but what an adorable face! Yeah so all of you HondaSwappers out there, find me a dog that looks like Arabella!

arabella.jpg

Hey, I eat poop too!! J/K!!

Get a pit bull, greatest dogs evar!!! They are not mean, it is how you raise them, also they love running and excerise, it is actually called a "Champion" breed. Also, very intimidating and good for protection, they love kids as well. The only problem it may have is getting along with other dogs, that is the only real aggression problem with pits. I love pits read at least 2-3 books on them, if you have any questions ask me. You probably don't want one, but they really don't shed much either.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 1 2004, 03:43 PM
Get a pit bull, greatest dogs evar!!!

I know that pitbull can be great dogs and companions, but I need a smaller dog to be good travel company for me. My Si gets pretty filled up on some road trips. Hotels sometimes have a size limit on the dogs that they will allow in their rooms.

And larger dogs eat more and make bigger poop to scoop up. lol.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 1 2004, 06:10 AM
I found this link in an online pet classifieds section (I'm looking for another dog to adopt):

http://www.datemypet.com/

I've always told my single guy friends that having a cool dog is a great way to meet the opposite sex. Having one to walk is a great ice-breaker. :)

TonyD... you have a dog, don't you? B)

thanks but i dont need a gimmick to be able to approach women on the street.

what i DO need is two extra days in the work/school week so I CAN go out and socialize.

I can break the ice with the best of them. I just need to stop taking on so many fucking projects and classes and everything else that I'm undertaking and go on the search for a chick.

hmmm me making money......or me getting a chick....

I'll go with the money Bob, fuck a bitch. :thumbsup:

And no, my dog is a fucking embarrasment in public.

At the dogpark, her idea of fun is to solicit 10 dog orgy gangbangs (last time a line of 4 dogs, perfectly lined up in a row, was formed by the time we ran over to the orgy to break it up)

or the last time i took her to the cliffs down by the beach....

I saw these two hot ass surfer type chicks. since the beach is kinda deserted, i let my dog off the leash, and walked over to the two girls.

sat down, talked for aroooooound.......3 minutes before my dog started in.

apparently my dog likes/hates the whitewash that occurs when the surf breaks on the beach. she started off by barking very violently at it.....then proceeded to make a noise which can only be described as a women shreaking at the top of her lungs while being stabbed by o.j. simpson with a 4 foot knife....

the sound that came out of my dogs mouth raised the hair on the back of your head. it honestly sounded like someone took a knife and cut her open while she was still alive.....

she was howling at the surf on the beach, and it honestly sounded like she was being abused.

the two girls just looked at me in horror .....

so instead of HELPING me get pussy....

Man's best friend.....MY DOG, fucking cockblocked me

fucking dog.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 1 2004, 08:38 PM
And no, my dog is a fucking embarrasment in public.
Man's best friend.....MY DOG, fucking cockblocked me

fucking dog.

Sorry to hear that Tony... :eek:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jun 1 2004, 10:00 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 1 2004, 07:52 PM
Havok
@Jun 1 2004, 08:48 PM
Cats own you.

I've got two... you want them? ;)

my pitbull LOVES cats.

she loves their fuzzy, fat little bellies smack dab in the middle of the death lock grip of her jaws :)

Ummm... I was offering my cats to Havok, however what he does with them afterwards is his business. lol

Nah, I have had enough pets for a while...I just prefer cats, even the smartest dog acts like an idiot on a regular bases.

I love both, but I just prefer cats.

Back