Dave's New Toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha thanks, thanks. And cel, I really don't know what you want updates on other than I still love it lol. I moved right outside Pittsburgh though so I'm now learning all the roads in pittsburgh and they're much more entertaining on the bike ha

how many miles have you put on it ? How often are you riding ? Taking it to work ? Any trips ? How is your riding skill ?

I've put almost 3k miles on it since I got it. I ride it every chance I get, to work, to the girlfriends, to the mall, anywhere I can as long as it's not storming out. I haven't made any trips as of yet, but my dad called me about some sportbike races he'd like me to go with him to in Cincinnati sometime this month, so I'll probably be making a trip there. My skill has improved severely, although I know I'm not invincible. I'm still loving every minute of it though.

and I'm still alive. I laid the bike down once, and it's actually a very embarrassing story. No high speeds, actually hardly moving at all. Walking speed actually, literally, walking the bike to turn it around. I lost my left footing and it fell. I thank God for the frame sliders, because the left frame slider is scratched, and the bottom of my transmission case is nicked. My fairing is fine, my clutch lever and foot pegs are all intact. The bike is untouched in every spot but those two.

That's my embarrassing story.

It's never a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN someone is going to drop their bike...

I know more people that have either dropped or dumped their bike in a parking lot or their driveways/garages than I do people on the roads. And to elaborate on that, most people drop them by forgetting to put down the kickstands--at least amongst the people that I know...

I've put almost 3k miles on it since I got it. I ride it every chance I get, to work, to the girlfriends, to the mall, anywhere I can as long as it's not storming out. I haven't made any trips as of yet, but my dad called me about some sportbike races he'd like me to go with him to in Cincinnati sometime this month, so I'll probably be making a trip there. My skill has improved severely, although I know I'm not invincible. I'm still loving every minute of it though.

Youll love the twisties in southern Ohio.;)

Back