Day light driving lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, ok. I get it but I don't think that will work in Canada. When you put the ignition to "on" the lights have to come on and stay on automatically until you turn the car off. When you switch it to the first notch that just puts the low beams on. So I guess I'll put fog lights in the bumper and hook them up to an ignition source. Like so:

No, when you switch it to the first position, the running lights will come on. There are three positions on a typical Honda light switch: off, running lights, and running lights plus headlights. The high beams are typically activated in a different way (pulling the switch forward usually).

So yes, you could activate just the running lights without turning the headlights on...

I HATE AMERICANS! Except you guys.:) The guy that we were supposed to buy the car off of is weird. He seems really motivated to sell the car but he hasn't done shit. We requested a check over at his nearest dealership he said Oh, ok no problem, I'll send it over on monday. He didn't do it. My dad wanted to set a time to fly down so he could book tickets and he was very vague. And now he hasn't responded to our phone calls for a couple of days now. We're looking for closer cars now.

Last edited:
HELL YA!! ITS OURS BITCH!! That guy in Las Vegas was a flake. Doesn't matter. These guys specalize in Hondas. They are autobody guys that go to auctions on the weekends find a car then fix it and sell it. We got it down to $16,000 because of some scuffs on the front bumper. Apperantly he didn't need to buy any panels just paint. There was no frame damage. Also he has sold cars to Canada many times which is a bonus to us.:) So he knows all of our regulations and he will get paper work in order. Here are some pictures of when he bought it:

14691508_1X.jpg

14691508_4X.jpg

14691508_2X.jpg

14691508_3X.jpg

Here is the actual car now completly fixed.
IMGP2645-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I just remembered that its a AP2. I guess we'll put some gay aftermarket fog lights in.:rolleyes: Or get a AP1 front bumper to fix the scuffs.:ph34r: I was kinda looking foreward to Odyssey fog lights, it looked so nice.

The damage wasn't even bad at all. I think we're getting it for $16,000.

<<<trade you AP1 front for AP2 front. straight up.

FYI thats a pretty rare color for S2000's.

Nothing else has to swap over? Lights, renforcement, ect. just the bumper?

And yeah we know its a rare color. It's my dads favorite color of that car, I like black the most. The other car we were looking at was that gay light blue with the all blue interior.:yuk:

Last edited:
I guess the guy doesn't figure its worth much because of the previous damage. He said that if you look very closely the paint isn't exactly the same as the origional and there are a couple of scuffs on the front bumper. Still worth the price.:dunno:

Nothing else has to swap over? Lights, renforcement, ect. just the bumper?

And yeah we know its a rare color. It's my dads favorite color of that car, I like black the most. The other car we were looking at was that gay light blue with the all blue interior.:yuk:

A little triming here and there on my car ( because the AP2 ducts are deeper and the fender tabs are smaller on yours )....but yours should be straight forward.^_^ But keep your Ap2 bumper, It will grow on you, trust me! Get a factory/after-market lip for it and you will be in love.

Last edited:
I think we found a factory lip for $50.

There are some paperwork issues. Do any of you know what a Certificate of destruction is, well its got it. The car has to be re-inspected so we might not get it this weekend. But dam I sure hope so.

Back