DC 4-1 B16 header for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey guys i bought this thinking it will fit my car. turns out it wont clear the GSR/ITR oil pan. will fit b16's, b17's, b20's, and probably b18a's and b's too. will not bolt up to the b18c's, its too short, believe me i tried. you can force it on but its way too tight. the part number says its for a del sol vtec, will mostlikely bolt up to any car with a b series swap excluding the b18c's.

im asking 175 + shipping, negotiable.

pics here -->header

it is used and has some minor damage on the bottom, but will not affect anything, and it's still very streetable. thanks :)

hey, is this a stainless steel header or ceramic?
do you have any pics that show the damage?

did you buy it used?

let me know

I'm in MN, what do you think shipping would be?

thanks
Sean

:lol: theres pics in my first thread and they show the damage. and its a ceramic header. pics here --> www.hondaswap.com/~mike/header

yes i did buy it used, it was never ran on my car. shipping from huston, texas to baltimore, maryland where i like was like 30 bucks, so it should be about the same to you, maybe cheaper if i dont send it priority. i will be shipping via USPS mail and i will include ins of 200 dollars and delivery confirmation. so we will say 25 for USPS ground, and 32 for USPS priority. the insurance and delivery confirmation is included in both. thanks. :)

lol.....i have the same header that i bought for my GSr and i made that thing fit.....you have to cut that bracket and just slowly screw it in crushing your oil pan.....i know i know its a bad idea but i have no choice until i get another header just thought i share this with you.....thank you and have a nice day!!!

very bad idea, youve got your header against your oil pan with absolutely no clearance. thats 1000+degree exhaust gases right against your oil pan. that will heat up your oil like 400 more degrees then normal. that will break down your oil a lot faster then normal. not to mention with it that tight you run the risk of tearing the studs out of the head or tearing the header away from the flange on the head and crushing the oil pan is not a good idea either, you run the risk of making clearance problems in the block, you could wind up crushing your windage tray inside and if your crank hits that or anyting else due to clearance issues its all over. its not worth it dude, get the right header!

that deserves another bump :lol:

what the hell, ill buy it

paypal work?

lemme know

shipping to panama city florida btw

i dont have paypal, but 90 accord has dibs right now, hes still getting funds together. i will let you know what happens. Bump :)

bah and i got cash on hand, oh well :p

i just realized my damn paypal account is set up for my old account anyway, moved recently and need to update.

sorry mang, have to back out, got raped on taxes on my check and i can't really afford it now.. if you still have it in 2 weeks i'll take it though :)

Back