DC header- anybody know which one this is?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

I'm no expert on DC headers and I was given this one basically for free cause there is some substantial damage to the bottom tubes on the underside. The kid I got it from told me it came off a crashed GSR-swapped LS but I've since had a few people tell me it's the JDM ITR only race header. I always thought the DC 'race' headers were big long 1-piece contraptions that delete the cat and have built in resonators/flex pipe, etc(?)... I checked all over DC's website but it's very vague on details and specs on anything- not exacly helpful. I measured the collector on my gf's DC header and it's only like 2.0" OD, the collector on this one is like 2.4" OD and the outlet is 2.5" ID :blink:

DCStainlessHeader.JPG

Anyone??

If your header is really a DC header, it will have a model number near one of the flanges. Some of them are marked on a runner next to the exhaust flange, and some are marked near the collector. Check the part number against the list on DC's site, then you'll know what you have.

Quoted post[/post]]
If your header is really a DC header, it will have a model number near one of the flanges. Some of them are marked on a runner next to the exhaust flange, and some are marked near the collector. Check the part number against the list on DC's site, then you'll know what you have.

cool thx, did not know that. I was looking on/around the DC tag on the one runner but no part # or anything on there, just the DC Sports logo. I'll look harder :)

Back