DC = Rice!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvs_prelude

Sup everyone,
I just want to say, I'm sick of seeing fricken DC lower tie bars on every damn civic and integra on the street. At first they were cool, now I'm glad I never got one!! Every fricken rice boy in town with their finding nemo wing, altezaz and LED windshield squirters has one and I'm sick of it. What pisses me off even more is when the lower tie bar is the only suspension mod they have!! :fr: :slap: :rant: Sorry guys, I had to get this off my chest.

why don't we quit worrying about what everyone else does, and concentrate on ourselves, I'll bet you'r gonna start a "how much do you hate the Fast an the Furious" thread next, huh?

Yeah, worst thread ever! Stop caring what other people have on their car and oooh so many people have that, whoopty fucking do. I have one, I like it, it was cheap and it goes nice with my rear sway barn and keeps the back end from swinging out.

People need to stop starting n00b rice threads wher ethey get flamed and people shouldn't start I hate this blah blah threads. It is a waste of time. Seriously get some balls, and grow the fuck up.

i'm not a fan of the rice club however, i do admire the time and/or money that the owners put into their cars. to each their own...

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 8 2003, 10:14 PM
Yeah, worst thread ever! Stop caring what other people have on their car and oooh so many people have that, whoopty fucking do. I have one, I like it, it was cheap and it goes nice with my rear sway barn and keeps the back end from swinging out.

People need to stop starting n00b rice threads wher ethey get flamed and people shouldn't start I hate this blah blah threads. It is a waste of time. Seriously get some balls, and grow the fuck up.

Well, it looks ricy to me and I got 2 big balls than you very much. :kick:
I realize the people responding to this post have DC products, and I'm sure you yourselves have seen the rice boys out there with them. I'm not hating, just think they look wack and that's my opinion. Even if I don't post 123097434 times a day, I'm still entitled to one.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. You drive a Honda, you are not unique. You are about as original as Pam Anderson's tits.

Spawning the attitude "I want to be an individual, just like everyone else." You picked the wrong car and the wrong hobby if you are obbessed with being different from everyone else.

i dont give a fuck if everyone in the world runs the same parts as me or if no one does

i personally am not a fan of the DC bars because they flex like a motherfucker (not very effective if you ask me)

people need to stop worrying about what other people do with their cars

if someone has a question i will give my oppinion or try to steer them in the right direction

i prefer function over fasion... but i dont deny that there are some very nice looking show cars out there

little assholes that load their car up with non functional parts for the immage of performance and try to act like their 16 second car is the fastest thing on earth do kinda piss me off a little though

that to me is the "ricer"

It just seems like all the rice advocates in socal make sure they have their DC lower tie bar if not anything else... Granted, I do see some tight rides with them but the majority of rice boys with them on their 4 door civic with stock springs (4x4 civics) make DC look bad. <_<

the fact that they flex makes them a shitty choice
not the people who buy it

they look impressive... thats why people buy them

as far as function goes, they dont do their job very well

Yeah, I don't have a DC one, I have like...forgot the name but it wasn't much, like 40 bucks used because my buddy didn't want it because he got a sway bar. I recently put it on when I got the camber kit put on and I think it was worth it for sure.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 8 2003, 10:37 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. You drive a Honda, you are not unique. You are about as original as Pam Anderson's tits.

Spawning the attitude "I want to be an individual, just like everyone else." You picked the wrong car and the wrong hobby if you are obbessed with being different from everyone else.

W3rd...... go buy a geo and mod if you want to be original

Chris

Back