DC = Rice!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man, I jumped into this way too late.

I agree, stop worrying about others, you aren't going to change their thinking or thought process. They want looks- so let them have looks. At the same token I can understand your side. Just venting and free posting :)

oh wait, I have a DC t shirt, DC tshirts Ownz JoOOo.

Milan

If my memory serves me right, I recall *someone* who started a thread titled "JDM is the new rice" recently. :rolleyes: I think most would agree, DC products are more ricy than JDM??... :imgone: (no offence to pissedoffsol) :p

hey now, no bad mouthing DC shoes! I loev em, cept the price can hurt the piggy bank once in a while.

dc's were the cheaper skater shoes...i always thought dvs and etnies costed more....

they did.. until the muska dc's came out.. i was stupid, paid the 90 from CCS, tore them up in about a week of skating, and finally decided on some old duff's.. do the job and dont cost 90 bucks!

I used to love the etnies sal barbier, the old school ones with the "23" on the back bottom of the shoe..

oh, who started the "jdm next rice" topic???????????

Milan

It's all about the Van's Rowleys, I get them for 35 bucks at nordstroms and they last about 4 months of hard bmxing or so wihtout much shoe goo.

s3ddc70ab882a3.jpg

:werd: I hate exterior aftermarket shit to begin with, I don't care if it's a functional wing, the car is still FWD, for 2500 you could do much better things than an overpriced JDM bumper.

If you have money to blow, paypal me, not some company that has kids working in a room with no windows making your body kit/headlights for 3 cents a day.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 9 2003, 11:59 PM
:werd: I hate exterior aftermarket shit to begin with, I don't care if it's a functional wing, the car is still FWD, for 2500 you could do much better things than an overpriced JDM bumper.

If you have money to blow, paypal me, not some company that has kids working in a room with no windows making your body kit/headlights for 3 cents a day.

I agree... JDM conversions are a waste. But they look better than a riced out 4 door with a DC lower tie. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Jul 9 2003, 04:13 PM
Wait I have DC shoes :doh:

I've had two pairs of DC's
Signature Series, Truth
a model not on their site anymore I believe the Titan
great shoe's never paid more than $70

Back