DC sniper executed last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

another us soldier that went bad back in the day, then bad again when he started his sniper spree.

if i remember right he is also the one back in 1991 that threw a grenade in a fellow soldiers tent in desert storm

Well it is good that there is still some justice in the world and we have not 100 percent caved to the PC bullshit.

I thought the sniper killings were to distract police from his primary target; his ex wife or something to that nature. Pretty much, make it seem like his ex was another victim chosen out of random.

They should have put a bullet in his head the day they caught him, cremated the body, and tossed the ashes in a field to fertilize something. But thats just my opinion.

They should have put a bullet in his head the day they caught him, cremated the body, and tossed the ashes in a field to fertilize something. But thats just my opinion.

Too easy. Shoulda taken a belt sander to the guy till the job was done. The sicko shot people pumping gas or loading their groceries. Even shot a kid.

:sniper:....................................................................
1029361-smiley_tiny.jpg
:D

Back