Dc Sport 4-1 Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

i traded my CTR header yesterday for a DC sport 4-1. right now i'm running my stock header cuz i need to get my car smogged and i was going to sell the DC or trade it plus cash for a ITR header.

should i install it on my car? does anyone have this header? is it worth installing it on my car? will it fit my stock cat(with or without modification)?

any input you all can give me would be great.

well, my parents needed to borrow some money from me and so i decided to sell a lot of my shit. the CTR header was one of those items i put up for sale. i had it up for sale for like 2-3 weeks now and no one was calling for them and this guy offered to trade me the DC's for the CTR's. i took it cuz i figured i might have an easier time selling them. i was going to sell the header anyway cuz i needed the money.
now i'm wondering if i should still sell them or keep them. sorry, i know it was a stupid move but sometimes you do stupid shit when you need money. :(

ive never used a dc-sports header but my cousin has, but its in an f22. hes been winning all of his races, but his car just got taken away b/c he couldnt afford the body kit and installation for it.

the CTR is better than the DC. i have the DC 4-1 now, but would trade it for a CTR anyday.
EDIT:
also, is it a JDM DC or USDM?

Originally posted by B16@Apr 30 2003, 08:54 PM
the CTR is better than the DC. i have the DC 4-1 now, but would trade it for a CTR anyday.
EDIT:

hell yeah,quick trade back :p .The CTR and ITR headers are mostly superior to the aftermarket ones espically on a mostly unmodded motor.

Originally posted by B16@Apr 30 2003, 05:54 PM
EDIT:

USDM. i regret getting rid of it now.

i installed the DC header last night just to test it out. i feel the difference on the top-end but my low-end is a little weaker than it was with the CTR. I think if I can't sell them i'm gonna try to trade them for a JDM ITR header or maybe one of those jdm replicas. fuk me for doing that stupid trade... :kick: <---i'm the one on the left

Back