DC Sport?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accord92lx

i have a 92 accord lx which i am doing a f20a Dohc non vtec swap next week and wanted to know if i should go with the DC Sport exhaust and intake system? As i was told that would sound the best and give me the most horsepower for my car exhaust wise what do you guys think?

if the f20a was going to able to bolt to the stock exhaust, it should bolt right up to a dc sports unit as well. if not, take them in to a exhaust shop and get them to fit. intake should fit as well as long as the intake mani and tb are the same between f22 and f20a. if not, you can always use couplings and a hacksaw to make things fit. though it'd be a shame to hack up a good aem intake. buy a cheap $40 ebay intake to experiment with and then if you really feel the need to dump $200 into an intake when the $40 ebay one works exactly the same, go for it. and don't forget a bypass valve. hydrolocking your f20a won't make you a very happy camper.

Back