1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dc Sports Jdm Header Vs Itr Jdm Header

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by digital_toad, Jun 8, 2003.

1. digital_toad

digital_toad Member

Again Im still looking for a header, and I've been told to get a J-spec header with the 2.5 inch collector. I know modifications are necessary, but will the DC sports install the same way as the JDM ITR. And, lastly, which in your opinions is the better buy.

2. Gen2Teg

Gen2Teg Senior Member

installation is the same thing, they're both JDM and meant for the same car. thats like installing DC or your stock exhaust manifold, they're meant for the same care so the installation is basicly the same. btw, i'd go with the JDM ITR :thumbsup:

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

JDM ITR header
    better quality
    you can use the skid plate so you dont dent the shit out of it

4. digital_toad

digital_toad Member

Thanx, Yah I was thinkin the ITR header too, but saw the DC sports and the wheels started turnin again. Didnt want to second guess myself, but too late. Ill go with the JDM ITR header tho, thanx for the help

5. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

I used the J-ITR header and liked it a lot, I had heatshields on it with exhaust wrap, and like E said you should get the skid plate.

Milan

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted